Issues with upgrade to 4.1.10

Bauforum24

Hello,

We're currently running version 4.1.8.1 and want to upgrade to v4.1.10. After uploading the files the system requirements are displayed (which are all passed) but instead of displaying the applications that should be upgraded the following error is displayed: 

There are no applications available to upgrade

How can we fix this? Accessing the upgrade directly via "/admin/upgrade" didn't change anything either.

Thanks for your help in advance!

22 minutes ago, Bauforum24 said:

Hello,

We're currently running version 4.1.8.1 and want to upgrade to v4.1.10. After uploading the files the system requirements are displayed (which are all passed) but instead of displaying the applications that should be upgraded the following error is displayed: 

There are no applications available to upgrade

How can we fix this? Accessing the upgrade directly via "/admin/upgrade" didn't change anything either.

Thanks for your help in advance!

assume you uploaded to correct place ... or did you use the auto upgrader in admincp ?

Just now, steve00 said:

assume you uploaded to correct place ... or did you use the auto upgrader in admincp ?

I started the upgrade via AdminCP and choose to download the files manually instead of using FTP. After that I placed all the files/folders in the downloaded .zip archive in the root directory and selected to replace any existing files. And then continued the upgrade process in the AdminCP

This way it worked for all previous versions without any issues.

23 minutes ago, Bauforum24 said:

I started the upgrade via AdminCP and choose to download the files manually instead of using FTP. After that I placed all the files/folders in the downloaded .zip archive in the root directory and selected to replace any existing files. And then continued the upgrade process in the AdminCP

This way it worked for all previous versions without any issues.

ok, had to check in case was something simple

prob need to fill out support ticket in Client Area (or could try downloading file and trying again in case bad download)

Archived