Can't see articles as a guest, help with changing permission

TheGreyWizard

At some point I changed permissions on my articles page while I was awaiting approval to use them.

Everything is good now with using the articles, but I can't seem to find the right area to re-adjust the permissions so browsing guests are able to view them as well - I looked every and found a few areas to change them, but all seem to be set accordingly, yet the articles page is completely blank when browsing as a guest?

https://www.ohiocannabis.com/articles/

Thanks.

Yes everything seems to be in order with the pages permissions to:

articlespageperm.png

I'm totally stumped.  I did submit a ticket to IPS so hopefully they can pin point the issue.

This is only an issue for visitors/guests it seems as when I am logged in I see them with no problem. 

Thanks for trying though guys.

Even the Content>database permissions seem to be in line:

databaseperms.png

Odd you mention that because on my "Home" Page I have an article stream block and if you click on one of the article titles when not logged in it brings you to this screen:

articleslink.png

But once again if you're logged in it brings up the page just fine from the article stream feed block

Hmm this is odd, I just created a test account with only regular user permissions and I am unable to see the articles and having the "could not locate item" error message - it seems I can only view them when I am logged in as AdminCP?

So is there a place where I must have allowed permissions only for myself/Admin?

That’s a completely different problem. “Could not locate” hasn’t anything to do with permissions. But anyway, you have a ticket open anyway. It should be much easier to resolve by someone with admin permission instead of us guessing what is going on without being able to see the actual content. 

Archived