4.1.10 upgrade - system/Sessions/Admin.php mismatch

0xMerlin

I had the same thing - I resorted to downloading the full 4.1.10 release from the client area and uploading this one file by itself and that error then went away.

Comparing the file in 4.1.10 to what I already had though and it was identical, so not sure what this error was all about.

What is the full manual upgrade procedure - i.e. can I just copy the .zip to the main forums path, and unzip it, and let it overwrite the existing install with impunity, or what the is correct method - I can't find it documented anywhere?

2 hours ago, dalbert said:

What is the full manual upgrade procedure - i.e. can I just copy the .zip to the main forums path, and unzip it, and let it overwrite the existing install with impunity, or what the is correct method - I can't find it documented anywhere?

Yes, i just drag over the files. Only the updated files are added. After I drag them over run the upgrade for any database changes to take effect.

56 minutes ago, 0xMerlin said:

Yes, i just drag over the files. Only the updated files are added. After I drag them over run the upgrade for any database changes to take effect.

Thanks ... Gave it a shot ... Will wait for them to get with me on my ticket.

Archived