Post to PM

Tom Irons

Nicely done, installed it with no problems and even works on my custom themes. Idea is that my members won't know what it is? is there away to improve that option?

Testing done! aren't working as well as it should be. I click the mail image and typed in the details under the quote. sent it. and then checked the PM and I only see the quote.   

Same problem here. In fact I cant write anything if I dont delete the quote

6 minutes ago, Hulu said:

Alright, I found a way for it to actually work, but the quote won't be added until after the message is sent.

This is how the message form will look like now.

Thats a parcial solution, because if an user quote a large post from somebody surely he will need to read it again. If he dont have the quote Ill need to go back to the post

• 10 months later...

Hi Tom -  is there any plan to update this file to be compatible with latest version of IPB?  Currently it seems the plugin works for all posts EXCEPT for the first post.  The very first post opens the PM window but does not put in the quote.  Every other post on the topic will work fine. 

Thanks for the great plugin -
Chad

2 hours ago, BlueEye said:

Hi Tom -  is there any plan to update this file to be compatible with latest version of IPB?  Currently it seems the plugin works for all posts EXCEPT for the first post.  The very first post opens the PM window but does not put in the quote.  Every other post on the topic will work fine. 

Thanks for the great plugin -
Chad

Can you please tell me which version of IPS you're using?

@BlueEye I'm not able to reproduce the error on my local install which is 4.1.17.1. I don't think that there are any major file changes in 4.1.18 that would stop the plugin from working.

If you wouldn't mind, could you try re-installing the plugin? Let me know if the problem still exists afterward and I'll dig in deeper.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived