Community

Tom Irons

Clear Notifications

Thanks for the update but… I deleted the old version, installed the new but get an error message when trying to clear notifications via the full list. Works fine from the notifications menu direct.

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 9.02.28 pm.jpg

1 minute ago, WJWM said:

Thanks for the update but… I deleted the old version, installed the new but get an error message when trying to clear notifications via the full list. Works fine from the notifications menu direct.

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 9.02.28 pm.jpg

Did you run the support tool to clear the site's cache?

17 minutes ago, WJWM said:

Excuse my ignorance but we run a hosted site and I don't know about the support tool.

ACP -> SYSTEM (should be the tab the ACP opens on) -> SUPPORT (usually at the bottom) -> select "Something isn't working correctly" -> Continue 

At this point your site cache should be cleared, since the support tool does that as part of a general check on the suite. After that there's a chance the plugin will work.

1 hour ago, WJWM said:

Excuse my ignorance but we run a hosted site and I don't know about the support tool.

The support tool is built into every IPS suite to clear the software's cache.  

hi, i'm getting an error message now with the latest edition, is this something you are able to help with?

Sorry, there is a problem

Page Not Found.

Error code: 2S106/1

2 hours ago, Wren said:

hi, i'm getting an error message now with the latest edition, is this something you are able to help with?

Page Not Found.

I check out today see if works myself if there is bug I update it.

On 6/12/2019 at 5:39 AM, Wren said:

Page Not Found.

Ok so check the plugin today on 4.4.4 and no error showed clear the notification in the standard way only item could be is your theme custom or are using the default theme ?

34 minutes ago, Pete T said:

Ok so check the plugin today on 4.4.4 and no error showed clear the notification in the standard way only item could be is your theme custom or are using the default theme ?

I don't have a problem either with Clear Notifications on 4.4.4.

Strange, it’s on the default theme but now it’s disappeared totally (sorry about the delay replying)