Community

Mark Round

What kind of theme would you like to see?

Hello all, I am ready to start a new theme project and this time I am asking the community what kind of theme they would like to see.For example a certain genre like world of warcraft/fps gaming/pokemon etc,sports,movies,hobbies.Anything you name it and i will make something for the marketplace and it will be an affordable price as always  ^_^

I want to see something that isn't themed after a particular idea/topic. While they are cool, they also are sort of narrow in their target demographic.

As a user of IPS, I would love to see more quality dark themes personally with more abstractness to them. Many dark themes I've seen that are paid leave more to be desired since they are essentially the default IPb theme with some minor tweaks and not a lot of uniqueness/personality to it.

Hi i would like to see gaming theme because i love gaming platforms.                                            

--------------------------

Sukhbir Singh badal

Edited by Mukul

Ok il get started on this at the weekend . I recently made a world of warcraft style theme, more of an update if you will . I also updated my titanium theme to 4x. I like the idea of an outdoors theme . Will see what I can come up with

Minimalist would be great too. Not minimal contrast, just a very stripped down basic skin with not as much graphical clutter for more professional type communities.

I used to prefer dark themes but over the years now I lean more to light themes. After running graphic sites for many years I would like to see skins (themes) where all text is visible, colors do not clash, looks clean and crisp without using all the heavy bulky images. This seems to be a problem with some of the skins I have seen lately. Instead of creating a bunch of skins and cranking them out like there is no tomorrow, create a few and update them often. 

Edited by CP
Clarification

On 12/4/2016 at 11:57 AM, Mark Round said:

Ok il get started on this at the weekend . I recently made a world of warcraft style theme, more of an update if you will . I also updated my titanium theme to 4x. I like the idea of an outdoors theme . Will see what I can come up with

I would pay for a skin hugely customizable, which include footer, header, slogan for the site, guest message...