Jump to content

Musicbox (Support)


onlyME

Recommended Posts

I am thinking of purchasing this application because I need the ability for my users to start their own podcasts and easily get a rss feed they can give to iTunes.

Does this support podcasts? I had read somewhere that it does but could not find anything in this support forum on the subject. Does anybody have screenshots of what this looks like?

Also, does this have the capability of including videos? The reason I ask is many podcasters also have videos that go along with their podcast. This would be the same as a music video to a specific song I suppose as it relates to the original intention of the application.

Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Josiah Wallingford said:

I am thinking of purchasing this application because I need the ability for my users to start their own podcasts and easily get a rss feed they can give to iTunes.

Does this support podcasts? I had read somewhere that it does but could not find anything in this support forum on the subject. Does anybody have screenshots of what this looks like?

Also, does this have the capability of including videos? The reason I ask is many podcasters also have videos that go along with their podcast. This would be the same as a music video to a specific song I suppose as it relates to the original intention of the application.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, it only supports music, not videos and podcast. What you see in demo site is all its features.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/12/2016 at 12:55 PM, xtech said:

Is there any way to allow users to create artists instead of the admins creating them on ACP?

Any news on this? e.g. for any member to upload audio to his artist profile, which is connected to his standard profile or not.

If we allow all members to create their own artist profile, if I understood right, they will be able to edit ALL artists, which is not something we want.

Actually I need this for a musicians' site. All members create their own music and they should be able to upload and manage or sell it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@yameth when uploading a song and filling artist name, it will create a new artist automatically, and who has permission to edit artists can edit all artists. It doesn't have feature to allow member own artists. The purpose of 'artist' feature to list all songs and playlists by an artist. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/12/2016 at 12:55 PM, xtech said:

Is there any way to allow users to create artists instead of the admins creating them on ACP?

I think it would be nice to have a working demo to see what can be done and how, instead of you trying to politely explain to everyone, one by one. Is there such a possibility?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Just wanted to say that I really enjoy this app very much but in the future, I would hope more functions in terms of uploading would be implemented. I'll go into more details.....

 

I wanted to use the app to make a index for anime/game music soundtracks and indie albums that people can come to my site and listen to while they browse around (I have no intention to allow people to download music on my site so I disabled it). I want to be able to add more info regarding the albums/soundtracks and such similar to this vgmdb.net (example: https://vgmdb.net/album/5432) allowing my users to listen to the whole soundtrack and if they like it, provide a button or link to where they can buy it (itunes, cdjapan, etc.). Also, I know that when you upload songs, you have to pick either a genre or playlist but being able to upload based on artist or album would be nice.

Also....

- When editing entries, allow us to change the genre of the song if we messed up during uploading

- For genres, it would be nice if we could pick multiple genres rather than songs being stuck on one (this may seem odd but it helps when you can't guess the genre)

 

Just a suggestion.

Edited by Mikuru // X
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mikuru // X said:

Also, I know that when you upload songs, you have to pick either a genre or playlist but being able to upload based on artist or album would be nice.

I have no way for this idea, because genre (category) is the container for songs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Any chance of having a song description field (in addition to lyric field). Be a good spot for bands to talk about their track, licensing info, where else to find it, etc...

Also would be great if we can upload a photo for a song (singles).

Keep the great work and support,  def one of my fav app and developer.

 

 

Edited by DanLemX
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DanLemX said:

Any chance of having a song description field (in addition to lyric field). Be a good spot for bands to talk about their track, licensing info, where else to find i

You should use the custom field.

7 hours ago, DanLemX said:

Also would be great if we can upload a photo for a song (s

I will consider your idea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...