Musicbox (Support)

On 5/2/2016 at 4:07 PM, onlyME said:

Hi,

It supports Commerce, allows purchase tracks. And it also has Custom Fields, you can create a form and add the link you need.

Hi

Ive been recommended to your Musicbox  which I've seen demo on your site and it looks great. :-) 

So you say it supports commerce?   I am wanting people to be able to upload their mp3 music file into iPB downloads to sell and also have the preview of the song in the description.  Does this integrate and also can we prevent people from downloading for free? Or is there some solution can anyone can think of  thanks

IF we are fortunate enough to have lots of Artist wanting to upload their music files I assume this would take up lots of server space hence slow site down? 

I guess would need a bigger server costs which might be covered by sales though... BUT if no sales then woops   

1 minute ago, kar3n2 said:

IF we are fortunate enough to have lots of Artist wanting to upload their music files I assume this would take up lots of server space hence slow site down? 

I guess would need a bigger server costs which might be covered by sales though... BUT if no sales then woops   

Yes, you need a bigger server for your music files.

• 1 month later...

Using it in clubs

1 How can I use admin panel to multi uploads

2 I want to have play list in clubs....

Is it p[possible....

Suggestion for more widgets....

If no music has been added ion last 7 days..... the widjet shows emply...

No way to show all time ...aS IT IS IN THIRD TAB...

we request to add more custom feature in widgets 

On 12/21/2017 at 6:21 PM, kar3n2 said:

I have a suggestion for this 

USE AMAZON S3 BUCKET TO STORE THE SAME

1 hour ago, Saurabh Jain said:

Using it in clubs

1 How can I use admin panel to multi uploads

2 I want to have play list in clubs....

Is it p[possible....

Suggestion for more widgets....

If no music has been added ion last 7 days..... the widjet shows emply...

No way to show all time ...aS IT IS IN THIRD TAB...

we request to add more custom feature in widgets 

1. It does not supports Club. I will update it in next version.

2. It's not possible

About the widget, it's the way how it works. I think I will add 1 more widget that does not use week, month, year...

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, onlyME!
Just bought your application, thank you for this brilliant work! Just a few questions, i appreciate if you help:

• how do i set up Google or Amazon S3 storage for the songs? 
  • how to add image (artwork) to the song?
  • how do i translate it to my language?

Regards,
Dmitry

Edited by romanov_sky
1 hour ago, romanov_sky said:

Hello, onlyME!
Just bought your application, thank you for this brilliant work! Just a few questions, i appreciate if you help:

• how do i set up Google or Amazon S3 storage for the songs? 
  • how to add image (artwork) to the song?
  • how do i translate it to my language?

Regards,
Dmitry

Hi,

1. This is the guide for s3 configuration

2. It uses image from artist or album.

3. Read this guide for language translation

5 hours ago, romanov_sky said:

Hi,

Can you please help, i guess there's somewhere this functionality but i cant see it in your app.. How do i make audio tracks play seamlessly (one after another without stop)? 

Dmitr

Hi, it only plays next tracks automatically in a playlist.

2 minutes ago, romanov_sky said:

ok i got it, but then adding tracks to playlist seems a bit tricky.. only by "Id of the song" right?

It also has a button [+ New Song] to upload new song for playlist

Or you can use "Multiple songs upload" feature in ACP.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the wonderful continued support of this app @onlyME . It is one of my favorite currently. 
Would it be possible to allow uploader to enter new Artists profile and edit their own Artist profile?  For example, my users have their own band and want to upload their new music, but they can't unless someone add their Artist Profile, which makes it inconvenient for submitter. Would this be something possible for a future version?

thanks

48 minutes ago, DanLemX said:

Thanks for the wonderful continued support of this app @onlyME . It is one of my favorite currently. 
Would it be possible to allow uploader to enter new Artists profile and edit their own Artist profile?  For example, my users have their own band and want to upload their new music, but they can't unless someone add their Artist Profile, which makes it inconvenient for submitter. Would this be something possible for a future version?

thanks

Hi,

Go to acp > musicbox > artist > who can edit artist profile