Musicbox (Support)

Im not sure if its juist me but when i click the repeat button it does not automatically repeat...

Edit:

...the current song

Edit 2:

Nvm... it does, if i stay on the player site and dont swich on chrome to another tab when the song ends ^_^

Edited by Schitter
9 minutes ago, Schitter said:

Im not sure if its juist me but when i click the repeat button it does not automatically repeat...

Edit:

...the current song

Edit 2:

Nvm... it does, if i stay on the player site and dont swich on chrome to another tab when the song ends ^_^

A song will be repeated after it has ended. Currently the repeat button is not remembered ON or OFF after you refresh page, I also update it in the next version. Let me know if you found any problems.

Edited by onlyME

When trying to delete or mooving a music file trough the normal forum im getting some bug QQ

Pepole somehow have a hard time figuring out how to exactly add new content / songs to the musicbox, seems confusing to some, maby a new headtop or some addon buttons on the frontpage when loading the musicbox to add new songs would be cool and when making a new album you dont have any add a new song to the album button so pepole have a hard time to figure out how to actually create albums and put the music in it.

Is it possible to have the MPEG 4 file when uploaded from a iTunes purchase the forum showing its  cover picture?
All iTunes payed music has that cover picture in it so some ppl dont get how to add on that a picture seperatly, you can for the albums created.

bug.png

40 minutes ago, Schitter said:

When trying to delete or mooving a music file trough the normal forum im getting some bug QQ

Pepole somehow have a hard time figuring out how to exactly add new content / songs to the musicbox, seems confusing to some, maby a new headtop or some addon buttons on the frontpage when loading the musicbox to add new songs would be cool and when making a new album you dont have any add a new song to the album button so pepole have a hard time to figure out how to actually create albums and put the music in it.

Which version are you using? I added 'upload new song' and 'create new playlist' in genre view for the newest version. If you're using newest version, please give me ACP access so I can take a look.

40 minutes ago, Schitter said:

s it possible to have the MPEG 4 file when uploaded from a iTunes purchase the forum showing its  cover picture?
All iTunes payed music has that cover picture in it so some ppl dont get how to add on that a picture seperatly, you can for the albums created.

MPEG4 is video, the music player can not play.

Edited by onlyME

Oh ic

Another question i have, would it be possible to have a option where you could have musicbox songs addable to the profile song app?

Its kinda faar feched and not all wich actually use the Musicbox app use profile songs app tho maby there could be some setting or check that you coiuld activate it when you have both apps applied... maby it would need some cowork with both apps idk... would be a cool addon but not necessary since you have the dowload option on every musicbox song and have them uploaded as link it would prolly not work. So ppl could juist download the song and reupload it as theyre profile song ^_^

And im allways amazed how fast the responces come on youre support, thats really quick... hopefully im not bothering too much with my weird requests >.<

10 hours ago, Schitter said:

Oh ic

Another question i have, would it be possible to have a option where you could have musicbox songs addable to the profile song app?

Its kinda faar feched and not all wich actually use the Musicbox app use profile songs app tho maby there could be some setting or check that you coiuld activate it when you have both apps applied... maby it would need some cowork with both apps idk... would be a cool addon but not necessary since you have the dowload option on every musicbox song and have them uploaded as link it would prolly not work. So ppl could juist download the song and reupload it as theyre profile song ^_^

And im allways amazed how fast the responces come on youre support, thats really quick... hopefully im not bothering too much with my weird requests >.<

I will think about this feature.

^_^ I'm trying to fix the usrf issue, the new version will be released today or tomorrow.

Great app @onlyME. It looks really good and I can see our community enjoying it when we go live. We're using it for interviews and features, not songs.

I have two questions, if ok...

1. Are you aware of any issues in Safari? I've tested an upload - a long interview (70mb) - successfully on Chrome and Firefox. It refused to play on Safari on a Mac and iPad. It also failed in the Mercury browser on iPad.

2. Could there be a way to play the single track when embedding the link in a Page article? Right now it looks good as a link, creating a preview, but doesn't play from the environment.

Thanks 

5 hours ago, Julian Jenkins said:

1. Are you aware of any issues in Safari? I've tested an upload - a long interview (70mb) - successfully on Chrome and Firefox. It refused to play on Safari on a Mac and iPad. It also failed in the Mercury browser on iPad.

Please give me the url to test.

5 hours ago, Julian Jenkins said:

2. Could there be a way to play the single track when embedding the link in a Page article? Right now it looks good as a link, creating a preview, but doesn't play from the environment.

I also have this idea and I'm finding a way to do.

On 28/03/2016 at 7:10 PM, xtech said:

This is awesome. The only thing i would wish would be integration with IP Commerce (sell albuns). It would be just great.

On 28/03/2016 at 9:32 PM, onlyME said:

Yes, I will try ^_^

Congratulations this is a great app, this is exactly what I am looking for!

I think this will help my community but I will also require ability to purchase tracks to attract artists to sign up.

Also if there is currently no ability to purchase directly using Commerce, a link to a record company e.g iTunes would be great.
(take a look at this https://members.cdbaby.com/digital-distribution)

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Just now, Alex Mitton said:

Congratulations this is a great app, this is exactly what I am looking for!

I think this will help my community but I will also require ability to purchase tracks to attract artists to sign up.

Also if there is currently no ability to purchase directly using Commerce, a link to a record company e.g iTunes would be great.
(take a look at this https://members.cdbaby.com/digital-distribution)

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Hi,

It supports Commerce, allows purchase tracks. And it also has Custom Fields, you can create a form and add the link you need.

1 minute ago, onlyME said:

Hi,

It supports Commerce, allows purchase tracks. And it also has Custom Fields, you can create a form and add the link you need.

Ah my bad. I was reading the features on your first post not on the Marketplace.

Quick reply too :lol::thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...