Musicbox (Support)

58 minutes ago, Tyler Cassidy said:

Would you humor the idea of implementing pod cast/rss feeds for playlists? I was about to write an application similar to this application but this seems so much easier :p

I have no idea for pod cast/rss yet :smile: Do you mean the auto importing tracks for playlists when posting rss url?

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Edward Shephard said:

Not sure if I'm missing something here, but is it possible to create playlists form tracks that have already been added to Musicbox, or  do they have to be uploaded directly into the playlist?

Hi,

If you post playlist to a category (genre), you need to create a playlist first, then uploading songs into the playlist.

Or you can create your favorite playlist by viewing song > click + button and create the new playlist for your favorite song. This favourite playlist will not be shown in categories, it will be shown in 'My Favorite'.

musicbox03.png

Edited by onlyME
Just now, Edward Shephard said:

Many thanks.  Is there anyway of hiding the Playlists section from the Musicbox homepage please?

Hi,

Currently there is no option to hide it. I will update in the next version. Or you can do it manually, go to ACP > Customization > Themes > click </> to edit your theme > musicbox > front > browse > index 

Find and remove

<div class='ipsBox ipsSpacer_bottom'>
			<h2 class='ipsType_sectionTitle ipsType_reset'>
				<a href='{url="app=musicbox&module=musicbox&controller=playlists" seoTemplate="musicbox_newestPlaylists"}'>{lang="musicbox_newestPL"}&nbsp;&nbsp;<i class="fa fa-chevron-right"></i></a>
			</h2>
			<div class="ipsAreaBackground_reset">
				{{if count($newPlaylists) > 0}}
					{template="playlistRows" group="browse" app="musicbox" params="null, $headers, $newPlaylists"}
				{{else}}
					<p class="ipsType_reset ipsType_light ipsPad">{lang="musicbox_index_nopl"}</p>
				{{endif}}
			</div>
		</div>

Save

Is there a way to add custom field data into the playSong embed template just below the play progress bar please?

I'd like to do something like:

<strong>{$song->field_1(title)}:</strong> {$song->field_1(content)}
<div id="SongActionBar"></div>

Thanks

edit: Actually never mind I can fiddle with:

{$song->getSongFields()|raw}

Edited by Edward Shephard
  • 1 month later...

Have updated the Musicbox tho it gave me a error onto my forum:

11jasy1.jpg

When disabling the App i get the forum running again but the error message keeps showing still QQ:

xposqd.jpg

Thanks for any advice / help to fix it, i did tho update the whole apps, than it gave me the error message.

I tried to update the IPS to the new update on 4.1.14 tho it didnt fix the issue. Thanks in advance ^_^

5 minutes ago, Schitter said:

Have updated the Musicbox tho it gave me a error onto my forum:

11jasy1.jpg

When disabling the App i get the forum running again but the error message keeps showing still QQ:

xposqd.jpg

Thanks for any advice / help to fix it, i did tho update the whole apps, than it gave me the error message.

I tried to update the IPS to the new update on 4.1.14 tho it didnt fix the issue. Thanks in advance ^_^

I just updated the new file, try to redownload and reupgrade.

Awesome thank you, not theres only the template error with iAwards, ill alsk him for a update if possible aswell ^_^

351eopl.jpg

Thank you very much for youre extreamly fast reply and fix, 2 awesome

Edit:

nvm... i noticed i was using a old version of tht app, lol my bad

Edited by Schitter
my mistake, running old version of iAwards
  • 2 months later...