March 22, 2016 in Feedback
You could (should) make an exception for MariaDB versions and not lock in on just MySql versions alone.
More needed though is changing the UTF8 response. In this upgrade case, none of the tables had been upgraded to UTF8 but this script *only* displayed a single table as not being UTF8.
Naturally I just went to the console and changed that... and running the script again I see another table... and then another after I fixed that one... until I realized the script was only going alphabetically through the tables and then stopping (and displaying) just that one.
Please, when the script detects non-UTF8 tables either just say "One or more tables are not UTF8" or provide a numeric amount of tables.
The way it is now is just mean
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Started 1 hour ago
Started 4 hours ago
Started 3 hours ago