Community

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any update to this? Hoping for more sort capabilities.

Having tabs in the user menu for each "sort" option seems awkward. Users will need some kind of sort tool if this plugin is going to be a robust member list. Can have location, post count etc plu

@Fosters   Come on dude, can you at least respond to my requests?  I think I have been more than patient.

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just updated to 1.3.0 and noticed when I try to enable ranks and save&reload it jumps back to disabled.

grafik.png.8827b9489106815f31b4a424216929fe.png

I did not test this before updating so I don't know if this is a regression or an older issue.

Cheers

Werner

Edit: Another issue. When trying to set a default member list I get

2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information. 

The log sys:

3C409/G 	This file is not compatible with the version of Invision Community you are using

Edited by Armbian_Werner
12 hours ago, Armbian_Werner said:

I just updated to 1.3.0 and noticed when I try to enable ranks and save&reload it jumps back to disabled.

grafik.png.8827b9489106815f31b4a424216929fe.png

I did not test this before updating so I don't know if this is a regression or an older issue.

Cheers

Werner

Edit: Another issue. When trying to set a default member list I get

2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information. 

The log sys:

3C409/G 	This file is not compatible with the version of Invision Community you are using

Thx, fixed both issues.

• 4 weeks later...

I just purchased and installed this but am a bit disappointed. I read through the message here and thought that I would be able to let the members sort it by different profile fields. Most importantly they need to be able to sort it by location of the members due to the focus of my site.  The only sort options I see are Display Name, Reputation, Content, and joined.  Is there a way to add other fields?

Edited by Dknelson