Site Redirect/ Malicious Code

BtownBanners

I have had this issue for the last 12 months and it is officially driving me crazy.  IPS won't help me find it, my hosting providers wont' help me find it.   I need to get this fixed as soon as possible and will pay whoever can help.  These are the steps I need to do:  Can anyone help with this?

To be a little more clear, we are helping you in your ticket, and showing you the process in which to follow to clean this up, however without FTP access, you won't be able to do so.  We are here and have been doing anything we can to guide you to the proper resolution in your ticket though. ^_^ 

On 3/16/2016 at 1:58 AM, Rhett said:

To be a little more clear, we are helping you in your ticket, and showing you the process in which to follow to clean this up, however without FTP access, you won't be able to do so.  We are here and have been doing anything we can to guide you to the proper resolution in your ticket though. ^_^ 

This is true Rhett has shown me the instructions page that I linked above.  This is beyond my abilities though and that's why I reached out here (Rhett's idea actually!)

Archived