Jump To

Tom Irons

1 hour ago, Courtland said:

I suppose I should have read the support topics before purchasing, from what I gather here this app is still not functioning? I am running 4.1.14.2

And what is the .rar file extension, I tried to upload this plugin and it would not take this file, any help is appreciated.

It's working fine for me on 4.1.14.2

The .rar needs to be unzipped (or extracted, if you prefer). Inside is the .xml file, which is what you upload to get the plugin.

18 hours ago, Courtland said:

I just tried Jump To on our test site, and the site hangs up while trying to enter a forum, I disabled the Jump To plugin and the site works again. Any suggestions? Thanks guys.

I'm also using the latest version and I'm not having any issues, make sure you are using a 4.1.14.2

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, thaivisa said:

Hi,

with the latest patch this no longer works.

It works for me, v4.1.17.1. Maybe you can specify what's not working and I will check my site and see how it goes (to double confirm the issue you're trying to report)?

@Tom Irons Jump To appears only on a certain pages, I wonder if you can make this global? For example, Leaderboard, All Activity, Staff and so on do not have Jump To.

6 minutes ago, thaivisa said:

I cleared my cache and check both forum and topic, it works fine for me. :) Have you tried uninstalled and reinstall the plugin? I just installed the plugin after I installed v4.1.17.1

Archived