Jump To

Tom Irons

5 minutes ago, Hulu said:

Alright, everything seems to be working now, re-download and re-install 1.0.2 and you should be good to go.

Let me know if any other issues arise.

It works! Thank you very much!

5 minutes ago, Jirinex said:

Can we translate it too?

Can be translated in the admin panel

• 3 months later...

You know how, like, if your site is experiencing too much activity, you get the white page that says "This site is offline"? That happened. My systems admin disabled every plugin from the FTP and re-enabled the one by one. It worked until Jump To was enabled. I'm not sure why such a minor plugin would have such a big effect, but it did...

10 hours ago, Lyonharted said:

You know how, like, if your site is experiencing too much activity, you get the white page that says "This site is offline"? That happened. My systems admin disabled every plugin from the FTP and re-enabled the one by one. It worked until Jump To was enabled. I'm not sure why such a minor plugin would have such a big effect, but it did...

I don't believe that one bit, show me the logs stating that it's Jump To and then I'll look into the issue.

Hi, I can confirm the problems with your plugin enabled:

"An error occurred (500 Error)"  occured once it is activated, and it's not possible to enter the community at all.

It worked fine until 4.1.12.3 but right after updating to 4.1.13.1 it stopped working. Please check.

@Tom Irons Hi , any news or updates there? Did you try to check your plugin on the ips 4.1.13.*? Lyonharted and me already did, and it doesn't work by our sides. As for me, I've tested it on the ips support theme, not even the default theme, but IPS SUpport, meaning that all the plugins and applications were disabled, and I had to enable them one by one. And only your plugin JumpTo had that error :(

Please check, currently it's not usable on the newest ips version :( 

• 1 month later...
On 13.07.2016 at 9:39 AM, Tom Irons said:

According to my bug report I made, it should be fixed in 4.1.14...

Yes, on my community (4.1.14.2) it works stable so far.

On 21.07.2016 at 2:20 AM, marklcfc said:

I think that would be better if it automatically takes you to the forum, without having to press go.

agree, good idea!

Archived