plz help about this error

Black Zero

Is it every post / topic that does that or just one with certain content in it ?

If you can, ask your host to increase php's max_execution_time to 60 seconds (60 is quite fair I think and not too much) to see if it still happens.

If its only one post content that causes it the only immediate thought I have is something is causing the parser a lot of work...

12 hours ago, AndyF said:

Is it every post / topic that does that or just one with certain content in it ?

If you can, ask your host to increase php's max_execution_time to 60 seconds (60 is quite fair I think and not too much) to see if it still happens.

If its only one post content that causes it the only immediate thought I have is something is causing the parser a lot of work...

thanks for reply ,but this error is only see with PC , create new thread via mobile browser not show any error ,creating is seccessfully

16 hours ago, AndyF said:

hi my friend 

when i setup fourm . send me this error

pls help

Warning: Access denied for user 'a3100277_hussein'@'10.1.1.20' (using password: YES)

4 hours ago, husseingamer said:

hi my friend 

when i setup fourm . send me this error

pls help

Warning: Access denied for user 'a3100277_hussein'@'10.1.1.20' (using password: YES)

Please login using your client account for assistance. ^_^

The error points towards a problem with the sql details themselves (or the sql username / pass combination)

Archived