Nexus problems

Tomasz Siudak

Hello, I instaled Nexus aplication (IPS4) two days ago, but I have some problems with it.

1. I can't calibrate "custom field". It is neccesary to choose "Products" from the list but it is not possible. All categories are light gray and I can't mark anything.

2. When I try to buy a product, on the second step I have red information "We can't send (product's name) to your location. I already mark all locations, but I can't go to third step of order.

I will be grateful for Your help.

Hello @Tomasz Siudak,

Sorry for your issue, let's see. Sadly, I quite don't understand your thread. 

You are trying to create custom fields for products? Why can't you, screenshot the error/issue and please post here and/or email it to me. 

You can purchase an item? Are you doing this from your forums store or the ACP? Screenshot your error?

Share them with me please. 

11 minutes ago, Kevin 7 said:

Hello @Tomasz Siudak,

You are trying to create custom fields for products? Why can't you, screenshot the error/issue and please post here and/or email it to me. 

You can purchase an item? Are you doing this from your forums store or the ACP? Screenshot your error?

Thank you for answer and I'm sorry for my not complete information.

I'm trying to create custom fields for product (I'm sorry, some discriptions are already in Polish- if it will be a problem I will translate it)

nexus1.jpg

"Products" field is required to save settings, but I can't choose anything from the list

nexus2.jpg

The second issue. I have such information "We can't send (product's name) to your location" as shown on screenshot. I can't go to third step.

nexus.jpg

12 hours ago, Tomasz Siudak said:

Thank you for answer and I'm sorry for my not complete information.

I'm trying to create custom fields for product (I'm sorry, some discriptions are already in Polish- if it will be a problem I will translate it)

nexus1.jpg

"Products" field is required to save settings, but I can't choose anything from the list

nexus2.jpg

The second issue. I have such information "We can't send (product's name) to your location" as shown on screenshot. I can't go to third step.

nexus.jpg

Hey,

Go to COMMERCE > PRODUCT > EDIT PRODUCT. Open the settings of one of your products and post the screenshot. 

Are they set to normal product, hosting product or advertisement? 

On 11.03.2016 at 6:53 PM, Kevin 7 said:

Hello @Tomasz Siudak,

I found a problem reason. In shipping option I mismach a scope of masses. I put lower mass as upper limit...>_<

After correct calibration both problem are solved. Thank You for Your help!

Archived