Jump to content

Community

Veilon

(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Recommended Posts

We apologize for the delay in updates. We have a lot of work. Soon will be released updates for most of our themes and a new theme.
If you have not received a response in this thread, please write in PM

Edited by Veilon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Alex Hamilton said:

last update was 4th of feb

You have something not working correctly ? Version 4.1.9 is in development. We take into consideration that 4.2.0 will be released soon and preparing all the styles to radically update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Liking the theme but a couple of things I have noticed. First is what @Melissa Moore has said above - this is really degrading the user experience on mobile. 

On the 'Latest Posts' block the page numbering is really not clear and the last page option is invisible. First image is as it looks and second me highlighting it.

Theme1.PNG.1c78b6e4a16ca699e264cc296c070d55.PNG

 

Theme2.PNG.f4f32f12b2d7e9e458ceed65523cd520.PNG

Would be great if this could be addressed. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Rugger said:

Liking the theme but a couple of things I have noticed. First is what @Melissa Moore has said above - this is really degrading the user experience on mobile. 

On the 'Latest Posts' block the page numbering is really not clear and the last page option is invisible. First image is as it looks and second me highlighting it.

Theme1.PNG.1c78b6e4a16ca699e264cc296c070d55.PNG

 

Theme2.PNG.f4f32f12b2d7e9e458ceed65523cd520.PNG

Would be great if this could be addressed. Thanks.

Thanks for the bug. Update 4.1.19.2 already in the stage of final development. Soon we will publish the new version.

 

Do You have any wishes about new functions ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah I see the search thing has been brought up already - just applied the manual fix and looks great. One big issue though is there is no way to change where you are searching. e.g. members, forums. gallery. etc.

That would be really useful to have back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rugger said:

Ah I see the search thing has been brought up already - just applied the manual fix and looks great. One big issue though is there is no way to change where you are searching. e.g. members, forums. gallery. etc.

That would be really useful to have back.

Ok, we'll do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So have the latest update and everything works good, but the notification icon and the roprted post icon does not show up.......I do not have access to my .htaccess, im on the cloud host and IPS say that i have to have the Dev of theme go in and fix this, and i have the latest IPS4

download (9).png

Edited by Mr. Fierce God
added text

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FGN I tried to sign up to your site to confirm if it was the same issue as what I had but I cannot get past the captcha.. 

Anyway I don't think it is what I was having but I will give a couple of things to check, first is that you are not enforcing HTTPs yet you are supporting it so when I go to the site I am getting mixed content warnings which could possibly cause an issue with loading the font resource. 

The issue I had was with serving over a CDN so I needed to make sure CORS was setup correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i dont see how, i have his other theme on my site now, and i have no issues.....im currently trying to get the captcha fixed, but i still cant figure out why this is like it is with the icons not showing up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, FGN said:

So have the latest update and everything works good, but the notification icon and the roprted post icon does not show up.......I do not have access to my .htaccess, im on the cloud host and IPS say that i have to have the Dev of theme go in and fix this, and i have the latest IPS4

download (9).png

This is a system error. To fix it You need to go to veilon.css to make any change (write and delete a letter) and save the template. After that You it will work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Veilon said:

This is a system error. To fix it You need to go to veilon.css to make any change (write and delete a letter) and save the template. After that You it will work

what am i changing exactly, can i get a little better in detail instructions plz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if this is in .htaccess, or PHP, the cloud hosted plans cant access this and IPS support says that Dev Theme makers ahve to fix their own problems...dont take disrespectful......but this is why i need detail instructions....where can i find the veilon.css at? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, FGN said:

if this is in .htaccess, or PHP, the cloud hosted plans cant access this and IPS support says that Dev Theme makers ahve to fix their own problems...dont take disrespectful......but this is why i need detail instructions....where can i find the veilon.css at? 

Go to acp -> look at feel -> themes -> veizor edit html/css -> css -> _veilon.css -> follow the steps which I wrote above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

again, i say that im not that advanced in that area......im in the _veilon.css.......but where exactly is this (write and delete a letter) your talking bout?? this a long list od script and im not seeing this what your showing me! i dont understand why you wont come into my cp and fix this for me??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FGN said:

again, i say that im not that advanced in that area......im in the _veilon.css.......but where exactly is this (write and delete a letter) your talking bout?? this a long list od script and im not seeing this what your showing me! i dont understand why you wont come into my cp and fix this for me??

Send the accesses to the PM I'll do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...