(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Veilon

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Martin1980 said:

Hello @Denis M,

I'd enjoy the dark theme of Veizor. I am wondering if you could create a .css sheet for:  

by @onlyME

-edit-

and what will happen with the theme settings once you upload a new version? 

I will gladly do it for You after the release of the new theme. For me to do this please provide a link to the site, where there is this app a PM, thanks.

On 12/04/2016 at 1:06 PM, Denis M said:

In the near future I will try to reproduce and fix.

Do you have an estimate on when this will be fixed.   Bought your theme, but can't really use it because of this issue with the header etc disappearing

2 hours ago, KPDub said:

I'm on cloud hosting and dont' have access to replace that file.  All I can do is re-upload the file which puts the backgrounds back, but as soon as any change is made, they disappear again

Wait for the fix in the next version of IPS, while you can add in custom.css

/* Header */
#ipsLayout_header { 
	background: url(IMAGE URL) top center no-repeat;
}
/* Footer */
body { 
	background: #1c1e31 url(IMAGE URL) bottom center no-repeat !important;
}

20 hours ago, Denis M said:

Wait for the fix in the next version of IPS, while you can add in custom.css

/* Header */
#ipsLayout_header { 
	background: url(IMAGE URL) top center no-repeat;
}
/* Footer */
body { 
	background: #1c1e31 url(IMAGE URL) bottom center no-repeat !important;
}

whilst this fix worked for the backgrounds, it has now removed the forum icons (the default ones) I haven't tried adding any custom ones yet

@AquilaTempestas

I just purchased this today, and I love the look of it except I have a problem regarding the header and footer image.

My images will not show for whatever reason.

Look at the posts above, you can fix this by either using one of the methods.

@Denis M

There is a bug or a problem with this theme. I am using IPS v4.1.10 and somehow the CSRF protection key doesn't match.
When I go in a forum, select a topic and try to delete it I get the following error
http://prntscr.com/avcrrp

This also happens on a clean install of the theme but not on the default IPS theme. This must be some bug with the theme I guess? How can I fix this.

Thnx!

There is a bug or a problem with this theme. I am using IPS v4.1.10 and somehow the CSRF protection key doesn't match.
When I go in a forum, select a topic and try to delete it I get the following error
http://prntscr.com/avcrrp

This also happens on a clean install of the theme but not on the default IPS theme. This must be some bug with the theme I guess? How can I fix this.

Thnx!

I excluded things that could cause it and its the Veizor theme thats causing it. When I use the IPS support (default) theme I can delete, move posts etc. 
However when I use the Veizor theme I still get the CSRF problem. Anybody knows what could cause it or how to fix it?

14 hours ago, lostking329 said:

I excluded things that could cause it and its the Veizor theme thats causing it. When I use the IPS support (default) theme I can delete, move posts etc. 
However when I use the Veizor theme I still get the CSRF problem. Anybody knows what could cause it or how to fix it?

Please describe the problem in more detail in PM if possible with screenshots.

10 hours ago, Ryan Carr said:

I am having some issues with the admincp and the CSS not working properly. Also the header and footer background images are not loading for me.

Like explained multiple times above, you can use either the patch for ISP v4.1.10 or use CSS to get the background working. 
Read the posts above to fix this issue.

On 14-4-2016 at 9:00 PM, jcdesign said:

This fixes the issue with disappearing background in header and footer 4.1.10. Replace Theme.php

On 04.05.2016 at 9:04 AM, John Gray_30410 said:

First IPB4 theme I've used, just wondering how you install the CKEditor style? Do I upload that through ftp and it's done, or do I need to install it afterward?

Standard stylized editor already sewn into the leather. Go to style settings -> Editor -> Default Editor Style.

If You are not satisfied, You can use this skin http://ckeditor.com/addon/moono-dark

Unzip the folder to the directory /applications/core/interface/ckeditor/ckeditor/skins/ and activate it in the settings of the style.

Archived