(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Veilon

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Knoptix said:

Where can I get all the icons for the forum sections? I have the read and unread but i'm missing the others.

In the next update we will make them according to the standard, as well as return the possibility of a separate setting to register any SVG icons )

Sorry about the long answer.

On 3/14/2018 at 2:19 PM, Veilon said:

In the next update we will make them according to the standard, as well as return the possibility of a separate setting to register any SVG icons )

Sorry about the long answer.

Thanks for the response however those are not the icons I need sadly. I need the other ones. I have those two installed already.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, zovk said:

Hello Guys.  its my First time with the Homepage Software and themes here so sry then i say anything wrong. i have a problem i hope you can help me. 

I Uploaded the Teamplate  its working but i have a White Bar  on the Page and i dont know from who is it coming any idea for this ?. 

https://gyazo.com/10462a713b4773a4dde56ab525daddae

Teamplate.png

Hello! Probably You have set the version to 4.1, 4.2 or 4.3 IPS. Check the compatibility version of the style and IPS.

We would also like to inform you that the requests for those support are processed in the PM as soon as possible.

34 minutes ago, Veilon said:

Hello! Probably You have set the version to 4.1, 4.2 or 4.3 IPS. Check the compatibility version of the style and IPS.

We would also like to inform you that the requests for those support are processed in the PM as soon as possible.

My Versoin is this  nvision Community v4.3.1    can you say me what i must do know ?  i search for a Restore setting to Clean complete my Cloud and make it new. but i didnt find it ^^ ohh faeces i saw it now my version is not compatibel to the theme right ?.  and now i must wait for a update from you or i must buy again a new teamplate fu... New System new Problems .... ^^ 

7 hours ago, zovk said:

My Versoin is this  nvision Community v4.3.1    can you say me what i must do know ?  i search for a Restore setting to Clean complete my Cloud and make it new. but i didnt find it ^^ ohh faeces i saw it now my version is not compatibel to the theme right ?.  and now i must wait for a update from you or i must buy again a new teamplate fu... New System new Problems .... ^^ 

That white area looks me the nav header CSS loading it's added in 4.2 where add 40px height of white could be wrong as image had to tell.

My advice is add lastest theme that you can download from this file to admin cp and see if still there first if so then issues that theme dev needs to fix.

41 minutes ago, Pete T said:

That white area looks me the nav header CSS loading it's added in 4.2 where add 40px height of white could be wrong as image had to tell.

My advice is add lastest theme that you can download from this file to admin cp and see if still there first if so then issues that theme dev needs to fix.

yes is still there Pete T. ya i thinked to its the Navi i found nothing to fix it. in the editor etc etc.  its hard for me its Newland here for me ?

4 hours ago, zovk said:

yes is still there Pete T. ya i thinked to its the Navi i found nothing to fix it. in the editor etc etc.  its hard for me its Newland here for me ?

without looking at site unable provide 100% what could be but if still there would say could be this #ipsLayout_header nav css tag showing.

• 4 weeks later...

Version 1.2 - 4.3

What's new:

• Fixed all bugs found during the period of no updates.
  • Added Topic View functions
  • Added Titles and Widgets functions
  • Swipper Slider update to the last version
  • Reorganized the settings menu
  • VEILON framework updated to the latest version
  • Added Articles Blocks (ALFA VERSION We are ready to hear your suggestions on changing the position and styles of the blocks)
  • and much more...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived