Live Topics (Support)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2016 at 3:31 PM, JEFF MACK said:

Not seeing it work for me on OSX, (Chrome, Firefox or Safari).  I still see the popups at the bottom about a reply.  No new posts.

Can anyone else confirm issues with OSX until I can borrow a mac to test? I'm not aware of anything that would be vastly different then Windows.

On 17/12/2016 at 10:48 AM, Padgoi_the_Djagloi said:

Are there any plans for a live forum mod?  Where the actual forum updates in real time as topics are posted?  I think this would be a great idea if it wasn't too resource intensive.

No not right now. It's something I can look at in 2017 if there's enough interest in it.

8 hours ago, JEFF MACK said:

I have given up on this, can I get a refund?

IPS control refunds, you'll need to check with them.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 5/5/2018 at 5:59 PM, Euaggelia Kefala said:

i bought it but it doesnt work for me in v 4.2.8, i installed it and simply nothing happens when someone posts on a topic its not live

Can you reproduce the same problem with the default IPB4 theme as well? Just trying to figure out if the hook is having an issue with your theme or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/5/2016 at 11:31 PM, Mike John said:

Yes I think some type of "Live" flag in a special topic would be something I would include if per topic support was added.

On 11/22/2016 at 2:24 AM, Mike John said:

No, not yet. It's a planned feature but still some time away before new features are added.

These would be great additions, I don't know if you added support for the tag but I'd be over the moon with per topics to be live.

I know how busy you are Michael.

Just thought I would show support and declare my interest.

• 4 weeks later...

The Live Topics plugin has received a new update that adds several more features. 

• Customize new live post message.
  • Set which forums or clubs support live topics.
  • Set which member groups can view live topics, flag their own live topics and manage all live topics.
  • Enable/disable live topics through topic or forum moderator actions.
  • Option to flag specific topics rather then all topics enabled in selected forums. 

ynbfr5c.png

O4vrUFb.png

On 9/12/2018 at 8:51 AM, Mike John said:

The Live Topics plugin has received a new update that adds several more features. 

• Customize new live post message.
  • Set which forums or clubs support live topics.
  • Set which member groups can view live topics, flag their own live topics and manage all live topics.
  • Enable/disable live topics through topic or forum moderator actions.
  • Option to flag specific topics rather then all topics enabled in selected forums. 

ynbfr5c.png

O4vrUFb.png

I'm in love Michael! 😍

1 hour ago, Joey_M said:

It's just the topic title in the discussion which isn't showing, it does on the forums index page. It works on the default theme fine, just my custom one. 😞 

Could I either get access to your site or a copy of the theme and will adjust my hook points to work with it?

2 minutes ago, Mike John said:

Could I either get access to your site or a copy of the theme and will adjust my hook points to work with it?

Yeah Michael, no worries.

I believe you still have access but I will send the details over again. No problem.

Thank you for the features.

• 2 weeks later...