Emojes (or what ever theyre called!) and a back to top butto

crazzzydave

Loving the new IPS 4, as are most of our members. One thing I've been asked is if the forum is compatible with emojes (spelling?), those wee funny faces on mobile phones. I know we have the smileys but was just wondering if it's an option?

Also, is it possible to have "back to top" button on the forum? This would be especially handy for people browsing via mobile phones. Would be superb if that can be done.

Dave

Thanks mate. Yeah my database wont support it as it isnt the mb4 or whatever it was, which is a pitty. It's mainly members that have asked for that though, bot too fussed myself as I think they dont look as good as the smileys the board comes with. Suppose its down to useability though.

That plugin is exactly what I'n after!! Is it compatible with the latest ip4?

22 minutes ago, crazzzydave said:

Thanks mate. Yeah my database wont support it as it isnt the mb4 or whatever it was, which is a pitty. It's mainly members that have asked for that though, bot too fussed myself as I think they dont look as good as the smileys the board comes with. Suppose its down to useability though.

That plugin is exactly what I'n after!! Is it compatible with the latest ip4?

Getting the dB into mb4 isn't that bad. By hand took me about 30 minutes. 

1 minute ago, crazzzydave said:

lol I'm not that clued up on the sql side, deffo would go wrong. Might think about it sometime in the future though but would probably get IPS to help.

As far as I know IPS wouldn't touch databases (or any server related item), unless you're hosting directly through them . 

if ya want could hit me up and I could do the changes and make sure it's working.

Thanks mate, I'll probably give you a shout later. The forums only just been upgraded and went through some big issues, so will let it all settle down first. The back to top plugin is superb though, so thanks to opentype for that. Exactly what we needed!

Archived