IAwards Problem: Duplicating Awards

Rob Pearson

So i have been setting up some awards for our new website @-RAW- and have encountered a problem. When we enable an award after creating the rule to automatically assign the award based on conditions it spams the award multiple times to the player. Why is that? Has anybody else experienced this? 

I only want it to give the award once. 

Thanks

Rob

5a3eaab3c61df54a3cf2bfd3f36cdc3c.png.e3aabb499dc8b0ccf1fbbb78c2e90ab1a0c.thumb.p

Better suited to the iwards topic.

However, this is unlikely to be an issue with iawards or for that matter the rules application but most likely due to the conditions you have set within the rules application itself to award on profile completion.

Can you post the rule in a reply to iawards topic, so they can have a look and we can also have a look at the rule to give you some help.

2 hours ago, Jesse Rapczak said:

Why are you posting it here and not in the iAwards support thread?

I thought this was for general issues. First time using the forums. I didn't realise there was a specific area.

You can close/lock this thread and ill start it in the correct area.

1 hour ago, Rob Pearson said:

I thought this was for general issues. First time using the forums. I didn't realise there was a specific area.

You can close/lock this thread and ill start it in the correct area.

Its OK. :) Do not worry about it.

Most (but not all) files have a support topic on them. Its either a large button on the right hand side or a link further down on the right.

As there was no support topic it is not unreasonable for you to have posted a new topic :) Although now the correct topic has been located it would be as you say best to post in there where the author is more likely to see / respond to your issues.

I'll close this as you've requested.

Archived