Instagram Photos

Adriano Faria

About This File

This plugin will display photos from Instagram accounts on your board via widgets that can be used more than once in any page.

Settings:

• Token: watch this video to see how to get your access token.
  • Photo click behavior: if opens a popup with photo details or go to Instagram to display the photo details there. If admin decides for the popup view, will be display all info about the image, such as submitter, likes, date, location, tags, comments, etc.

Per Widget block settings:

• Block title
  • Display Recent Images or Liked Images. If admin chooses Recent Images, he can inform any User Id to display images from. Liked Images will display only images from the token owner. Get the User id informing the username on this page.
  • Number of images to show
  • Groups allowed to view the block

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Have you entered a valid TOKEN and User ID? If so, send a PM with your credentials.

Thanks for your reply!
Managed to fix it. Made a mistake by using my own url instead of localhost when generating the token.
Thanks for the plugin! ^_^

• 3 months later...
Just now, Mike_ said:

Let me thank you for your great IPS applications first of all!

Thank you.

Just now, Mike_ said:

I like this Instagram app, but one problem I see: all videos are shown as static screenshots only :(

Any chance to solve?

Ah, not  a bug, really... this app is supposed to display PHOTOS from Instagram, as stated on its title and description.

Anyway, I'll take a look to see if the API allows me to do that.

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

Thank you.

Ah, not  a bug, really... this app is supposed to display PHOTOS from Instagram, as stated on its title and description.

Anyway, I'll take a look to see if the API allows me to do that.

Many thanks in advance :thumbsup: I guess a lot of users will be glad to have that additional feature. For instance my insta has approx 30% videos and 70% photos. So your app is really usable for me only if popup can show not only photos.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, matthias23 said:

Can the slider be customized?

it is a template. You change it to whatever you like on your ACP.

1 minute ago, matthias23 said:

Also I would need different Instagram feeds for different forums/subforums

It's a widget that is allowed to be used more than once per page or different user IDs per page or in pages:

56cca1a1885b7_Screenshot4.PNG.9b69fa6f05

I mean, you can use different IDs in same page or one ID per page (topics, forums, index, etc).

• 2 months later...

This plugin looks like it has a lot of potential.  Is it for displaying photos from the Forum's instagram account?  Or from all Members' IG accounts?  If from members, how do they get to select the option to include their IG accounts?  And can they only sync certain photos, or is it all or none from their IG account?

Thanks

5 hours ago, JTrollerb123 said:

This plugin looks like it has a lot of potential.  Is it for displaying photos from the Forum's instagram account?  Or from all Members' IG accounts?  If from members, how do they get to select the option to include their IG accounts?  And can they only sync certain photos, or is it all or none from their IG account?

Thanks

Members can't manage widgets, so it will display accounts chosen by the admin/moderator in the widget settings. 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Dmitry Kuprin said:

Hello, I bought your plugin - Instagram photos, set, created a token in Instaram, but I have not shown on the forum photo. How do I add CURL? Maybe the problem is that I don't have it? Please help!

Hi there. Yes, it is a requirement:

On 24/02/2016 at 5:24 AM, Adriano Faria said:
  • This plugin requires the PHP cURL extension to work.

It won't work without it. Submit a ticket to you host and request them to enable it.

• 8 months later...

I just bought this plugin, only to find that it no longer works. Apparently, Instagram changed the way their API works, as of October 1, 2017. They no longer issue access tokens and every app can only access Instagram in Sandbox mode. Will this app be modified to work with Instagram's changed system? If not, can I get a refund?

12 minutes ago, DonnonGT said:

I just bought this plugin, only to find that it no longer works. Apparently, Instagram changed the way their API works, as of October 1, 2017. They no longer issue access tokens and every app can only access Instagram in Sandbox mode. Will this app be modified to work with Instagram's changed system? If not, can I get a refund?

I will check this. If confirmed, will be delisted from marketplace and you will be refunded. 

Do you have a link? Where did you see this?

Archived