Move members with 0 posts to another group?

Lenny Warren

Reproduced if it is just the content = 0 that is chosen - it actually lists all my accounts on the test site even though one has 13 posts, so I suspect it is finding nothing, then displaying all users. Then the 'move' results in nothing to move. Log that as a bug or raise a ticket.

Workaround: select the group the users are currently in and it will return the users correctly.

and just realised that in the ACP, to workaround this bug, if I select all of a group, try to move them all to a new group it only moves about half of them, then I do the same again, moves another half, try again, another half. takes about 4 or 5 gies to move all the members. It's as if it's only seeing the current page of members....

8 hours ago, Lenny Warren said:

It was sorted, the bug fix is listed.. ;-)

Do you get it to work?

I wrote a comment under the bug fix - still waiting moderator approval:

The filter works after updating members.php, but if filter has a datespan - the datespan is omitted when altering membergroup.

So if the search returns 500 members - when you suppose to Confirm the number is All members on the forum..

16 hours ago, Kjell Iver Johansen said:

OK - when I search by filter - and the result is 150 members - when I then try to move them to passive member group it says more than 16000 members. Strange. This is the same on both my forums BTW

I'll be darned. I can confirm this. I filtered a small group, 11 members, and when I got to that stage it wanted to move 788 members.

ipb-filter-broke.gif

Has anyone actually tried this, and checked to see if it did move ALL the members, instead of the initial ones which the search criteria returned? 
I can also confirm, by the way - it matches about 200 members, but then wanted to move 1,339 (which would be all my members).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived