Pages- really hard to customize database blocks

TAMAN

Im trying to customize a database block but in every time i edit the template and stuff i need to reload the block in my website to check the changes :/ 

is there anyways to disable caching for blocks temporary? or how do you edit/create block templates in a better way? 

no thats not the problem and im not asking how to clear caches : ), i mean whenever you edit the template of any database record feed blocks nothing changes on the block in your website until 1 or 2 minutes

so its really hard to customize a database block template when you cant check the changes you do immediately :/ i always have to re add the block or wait until new changes appear 

2 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

no thats not the problem and im not asking how to clear caches : ), i mean whenever you edit the template of any database record feed blocks nothing changes on the block in your website until 1 or 2 minutes

so its really hard to customize a database block template when you cant check the changes you do immediately :/ i always have to re add the block or wait until new changes appear 

under that specific block, under content, do you have it set off - on Cache this Block?    I don't have any change issues with it off, and my changes hit immediately having it set this way.

1 minute ago, MADMAN32395 said:

under that specific block, under content, do you have it set off - on Cache this Block?    I don't have any change issues with it off, and my changes hit immediately having it set this way.

no im talking about plugin blocks not custom blocks 

there is no options to switch caches off :/ 

12 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Clearing the cache forces the updates in my experience. 

Archived