Top Content Poster

Week / Month

Probably all tabs due year and all time tabs have users with more article than those recently submit unapproved articles.

---

I'll tried to uninstall plugin/install again. but this time I don't have Top content poster section anymore in Sidebar management. Try cleared all cached with support section. but didn't work.

Edited by shahed
2 hours ago, shahed said:

Probably all tabs due year and all time tabs have users with more article than those recently submit unapproved articles.

I forgot to add the checking in the ajax tabs; only the first one was right.

What's New in Version 1.0.2.1:

• Removes unapproved items from the widget (ajax)
Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 2 months later...

A suggestion would be either in this plugin or a new plugin. A Top Reactions filter. Basically this would calculate the most reactions to post for a thread either in a week/month/year format. When clicking on the thread in the widget it would take you to the post with the most reactions.

Edited by nodle
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi @Adriano Faria For your next release is it possible to please add top content poster by custom date?

Like a user can specify the range for which they would like to see, like April 1 2019 to April 30 2019

or at least an admin can create and show such a block to users?

Edited by AA15
  • 2 years later...

@Adriano Faria

Hi! After I updated to ips 4.7 I have thousands of errors in the logs:

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://eletronicabr.com/terms/?do=topPosters&time=month&limit=10&type=downloads_files/**/ORDER/**/BY/**/1--/**/dSoP&orientation=vertical

SELECT  AS member, count() AS posts FROM `` WHERE  = 1 AND >1658249986 GROUP BY `member` ORDER BY posts DESC LIMIT 10
IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS member, count() AS posts FROM `` WHERE  = 1 AND >? GROUP BY `member` ORDER...' at line 1 (1064)
#0 /home/febr/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /home/febr/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(286): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/febr/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(48): IPS\Db\_Select->setKeyField()
#3 /home/febr/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\hook2665->topPosters()
#4 /home/febr/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/febr/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

BACKTRACE

#0 /home/febr/public_html/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler()
#2 {main}

6 minutes ago, DSystem said:

@Adriano Faria

Hi! After I updated to ips 4.7 I have thousands of errors in the logs:

The URL of page the error occurred on was https://eletronicabr.com/terms/?do=topPosters&time=month&limit=10&type=downloads_files/**/ORDER/**/BY/**/1--/**/dSoP&orientation=vertical

SELECT  AS member, count() AS posts FROM `` WHERE  = 1 AND >1658249986 GROUP BY `member` ORDER BY posts DESC LIMIT 10
IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'AS member, count() AS posts FROM `` WHERE  = 1 AND >? GROUP BY `member` ORDER...' at line 1 (1064)
#0 /home/febr/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(388): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery()
#1 /home/febr/public_html/system/Db/Select.php(286): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /home/febr/public_html/init.php(927) : eval()'d code(48): IPS\Db\_Select->setKeyField()
#3 /home/febr/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(107): IPS\core\modules\front\system\hook2665->topPosters()
#4 /home/febr/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(153): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/febr/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#6 {main}

BACKTRACE

#0 /home/febr/public_html/init.php(1029): IPS\_Log::log()
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler()
#2 {main}

Judging by the error, it is running the queries without select the proper content somehow. Nothing has changed in the content items. Nothing has changed in the widget “model” or in this widget specifically so I suggest you to simply edit it, choose the content again (probably topics), save and see if the error continues.

• 2 months later...

Not sure how I didn't see you create this one @Adriano Faria, I've been using an old plugin here from Jimmo to show all content posts which looks exactly like this one.

Installed yours now, as this detail is fantastic and helps drive engagement for each function - I can see it being more valuable than the standard Leaderboard that comes with IPS due to the options and detail this has.

How can we see total Posts as a filter at all? This is probably the remaining function missing that can will allow me (and others) to make all these blocks stand out on a standalone page via Pages.

Thanks for another great plugin Adriano.