Commerce - a way to discount an item after so many purchased

shyest

3 hours ago, shyest said:

I am in need of a way to auto discount,  for anyone that buys, an item that I sell for all items purchased instead of just the next one like a bogo that commerce is currently set up like. Any suggestions are appreciated. 

Should be able to

sale1.thumb.jpg.2cb44119e142b2d5b29d582c

Find that in the Pricing Tab of each product

18 hours ago, shyest said:

I wish that was the case what you show is a discount on the next item purchased. For instance a buy one get one free. If you read the description and the "Then" section it says for 1 purchase of this item. I do appreciate the responce though. 

Sorry not sure what you mean then as if you read the 'grey' text it can be used for any product purchase and you have the option OF a different product then the price becomes xx

3 hours ago, steve00 said:

Sorry not sure what you mean then as if you read the 'grey' text it can be used for any product purchase and you have the option OF a different product then the price becomes xx

I totally understand however it won't work if I only have 1 item I'm selling. I sell off of wholesale basically so let's say my units costs per item $425 from the amounts of 1-4 then I have a price break of $400 for 5-9 units and so forth up to 100 units. There's nothing within commerce currently that I can use to do this with. 

1 hour ago, shyest said:

I totally understand however it won't work if I only have 1 item I'm selling. I sell off of wholesale basically so let's say my units costs per item $425 from the amounts of 1-4 then I have a price break of $400 for 5-9 units and so forth up to 100 units. There's nothing within commerce currently that I can use to do this with. 

would have thought in top box add 4 then in next box OF this product then price becomes 400 then click the 'Add Another' and carry on ?

If that doesn't work then afraid unable to help, sorry

1 hour ago, Kevin 7 said:

Hey @shyest,

Email me and I'll work with you to find a solution.

Kevn.Jordan@projectgaming.net

Thank you Kevin. not sure if that is the correct email you have down. It comes back as undeliverable however appending it from Kevn to Kevin I have not gotten an error back yet let me know if that is your correct email address.

5 minutes ago, shyest said:

Thank you Kevin. not sure if that is the correct email you have down. It comes back as undeliverable however appending it from Kevn to Kevin I have not gotten an error back yet let me know if that is your correct email address.

@shyest:

Pardon me, I gave you the incorrect email. Seems like you've corrected it yourself - I have also sent my tips over to you there :)

Archived