How can I centre an image in custom blocks editor?

kar3n2

I cannot find any setting that allows me to centre an image in custom blocks editor.  If I do control right click I get a pop up that says image alignment left, none, right

There is nothing that says/allows center alignment in the editor box either

56ba94b912a54_nocenterbutton.jpg.8621656          56ba958c3d318_noalignmentineditor.jpg.93

any ideas how to do this please?  Its all very strange!

11 minutes ago, jacboy said:

If there is a way to use html the center-Tag would help. Didn't used this feature before because I am really New here. 

ohhhh...  I just saw there is click for source code and have added <center> img info </center>    IT WORKED    !!!!!!! 

On 10/02/2016 at 6:51 AM, opentype said:

Do you have them set up for your editor? I see a center button in the custom blocks section:

56baddd48cbaa_ScreenShot2016-02-10at07.4

no   How do I do that?  As you can see in my editor I have no alignment button.  Strange isnt it?

btw it said I cannot give repution to you. I tried to press the like button   hmmmm

ohhh its just let me add a like for you    STRANGE  lol

Hello there @kar3n2,

How are you today? Congrats on your contribution to helping us find a MemberList plug-in. Regarding your editor, you can specify what options/features are shown on your edit. You have the ability to edit your 'global' editor options.

To do this, browse to:
ACP > CUSTOMIZATION > EDITOR > TOOLBAR

From there, you can have a ball :)

See you around!

3 hours ago, Kevin 7 said:

Hello there @kar3n2,

How are you today? Congrats on your contribution to helping us find a MemberList plug-in. Regarding your editor, you can specify what options/features are shown on your edit. You have the ability to edit your 'global' editor options.

To do this, browse to:
ACP > CUSTOMIZATION > EDITOR > TOOLBAR

From there, you can have a ball :)

See you around!

OMG   I must stop drinking so much wine..   did I help you to find a memberlist plugin???   Oh.. anyway... is that editor just for me as admon of for all members?   I need another wine BLIMEY :rofl:

Just now, jacboy said:

Lol what happened to you :D

me  lol    erm  I'm just confused with that editor..   I think its to set the editor for members posting in forums ... but for me in posting in a block its not the same ...  :rofl:... its me   im losing it  

Archived