Holiday Closure, Nov 26 & 27 ×

Community

With version Invision 4.5.3 this plugin is causing the function to split topics to fail.

Error: Call to a member function getRulesForumData() on null (0)
#0 /var/www/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(3689): IPS\forums\hook478::formElements()
#1 /var/www/forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(1143): IPS\Content\_Controller->_splitForm()
#2 /var/www/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(2763): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->_splitForm()
#3 /var/www/forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(1164): IPS\Content\_Controller->_split()
#4 /var/www/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(2178): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->_split()
#5 /var/www/forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(1108): IPS\Content\_Controller->__call()
#6 /var/www/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(90): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->__call()
#7 /var/www/forum/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /var/www/forum/init.php(887) : eval()'d code(16): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#9 /var/www/forum/applications/forums/modules/front/forums/topic.php(39): IPS\Content\templates_hook_TemplateController->execute()
#10 /var/www/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\forums\modules\front\forums\_topic->execute()
#11 /var/www/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Would be nice to get an update here.

Cheers
Werner

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi, css from your plugin breaks default IPS styles: You must adjust padding in this style: I had to add this to my custom.css: to display correctly

Sounds good.  Let me know if they fix it.  I can't access the dev forum and the release notes are well - not so informative.

Hi Adriano.  Any plans to add this feature to club topics ? Just asking.

Posted Images

What's New in Version 4.2.0

Enhancement:

• Now converted to an application to adjust to new marketplace rules

Fix:

• Fix error when trying to split posts

Upgrade from (any) plugin version to the Application:

• Just install this application and it will port your data (forums rules) to the new format and the old plug-in will be automatically uninstalled from your community.

Update first failed for me ("no permission") until I realized the purchase is bound to the license holders account and not shared between alternate contacts.

Anyways. Update was successful then. Though it seems the rule text has not been converted. The text box is empty.

Not sure if this could be our fault.... maybe you wanna double check if it works as expected. No big loss at least 🙂

Cheers

Werner

Edit: There is an issue when using centered text in a ruleset:

grafik.png.ea7a2c17980b72c399487888f6f2db96.png

Edited by Armbian_Werner