4.x Hosting is Too Slow

Winning

I like the newest format, but the performance is too slow.  Not all the time, but a lot of the time.  Sometimes it performs well, sometimes not.  Often specific actions such as posting a new thread or editing a topic are particularly slow.  Sometimes when I try to load the site it takes forever.  Other times it is fine.  This is very specific to 4.x and never occurred until we just upgraded.

Edit: probably should have posted this under product feeback, feel free to move there.

Thanks Morrigan, I'm going to submit one.  I posted here as i was hoping to see how many others had the issue, but a different part of the forum may be a better place to post.  We're now even routinely getting duplicate posts, because the poster hits save twice because the page hangs and takes forever to save a post.

Thanks folks, but I should have been clearer, we are using Invision "community in the cloud" and that's what I am saying is too slow since we've been upgraded to 4.x.  That's why I posted it in the company feedback section.

And using this site as an example, when I click on "submit reply", the result is near instant.  But on our "community in the cloud" site, it can sometimes take 5 - 10 seconds.  Today I even saw some triple posts, where I'm assuming a member would think the post was not saving and as a result hit "submit reply" 3 times.  Anyhow, time to submit a support request....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived