Great Support

Square Wheels

I am always quick to criticize IPS so I thought I should also let you know of at least of (of many) positive experiences I've had.  I had a very minor issue and told support it was fine if they got to it some time this year. :)   I mostly submitted it because I thought it could also be a bug.  It turned out to be a little more complicated than they thought and it needed to be escalated.  Less than 24 hours later the problem was resolved and a thorough explanation was provided.

Thank you for the fantastic support!

If this post is not in a public forum, please feel free to move it to one that is so potential customers can see it.

I tend to agree. While recently, I've found myself trying hard to convince IPS Support to look at my site over upgrade problems, they are generally very quick to respond (provided that your support tickets are created when there isn't a major upgrade to the software going on. But, overall, I would give IPS Support four out of five stars.

I have to agree, also.... To be honest, i did not contact support for a while but did often during the starting phase of IPS4 and also got fast responses. Often, my tickets got forwarded to 2nd Level and i was told i could take longer, responses was fast all the time even they stated that.

For now, IPS4 is working well for me (and i don't need support :) ) and i host some IPS4-Sites on my servers for others... they often contact me, if they have some problems with IPS (normally, i am "only the host"  :), but they know i am a IPS4-Fanboy and i am happy to help in german (mostly on the ticketsystem :) ) and learn even more about IPS4).

But it's always a good feeling to know, i have IPS-support in the background, if something goes wrong...

Thank you !

Archived