Jump to content
You're invited! Join our 4.6 Live Event on ZOOM 6/24 ×

Community

iAwards


-RAW-

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

@InvisionHQ 1) can you show the list expanded??, because i see only categories and need to click inside to view all awards. 

2) also logs doenst show who gave award to who.. very important

3) at notification it shows "award given by " the same person always, not the real one who gives it.

Edited by Maxtor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2021 at 8:56 AM, InvisionHQ said:

The transition to 4.5 was not so easy. I am still in the process of updating apps and plugins. It is clear that if Rules is not updated we will find a different solution.

Hi, would be great to see an update or solution for this soon. Otherwise I won't be able to make use of this plugin and I'm pretty sure same applies for other people.

@Kevin Carwile (creator of the automatic rules plugin) last visit was couple of months ago. So I doubt he will update it anytime soon.

Also are you available for custom work/modification of this plugin? Paid job of course.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2021 at 12:43 AM, Maxtor said:

@InvisionHQ 1) can you show the list expanded??, because i see only categories and need to click inside to view all awards. 

2) also logs doenst show who gave award to who.. very important

3) at notification it shows "award given by " the same person always, not the real one who gives it.

You can solve this by putting the category link as menu item instead the page with the list of categories.

On 2/8/2021 at 12:05 PM, bEARS said:

Hi, would be great to see an update or solution for this soon. Otherwise I won't be able to make use of this plugin and I'm pretty sure same applies for other people.

@Kevin Carwile (creator of the automatic rules plugin) last visit was couple of months ago. So I doubt he will update it anytime soon.

Also are you available for custom work/modification of this plugin? Paid job of course.

Sorry, I'm not available for custom work atm.

On 2/19/2021 at 3:00 PM, Victus said:

Looking forward to buy this, I see that there are issues, will there be an eta for the next version of iAwards?

The only big problem here is that the app we used to assign awards automatically is no longer supported.
Otherwise there are no major problems with iAwards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

You can solve this by putting the category link as menu item instead the page with the list of categories.

i want when someone clicks awards , to view them all at once, not need to open each category. still cant figure out how to do it. and you answer only question number 1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/23/2021 at 12:03 AM, Maxtor said:

i want when someone clicks awards , to view them all at once, not need to open each category. still cant figure out how to do it. and you answer only question number 1.

I'm checking questions 2 and 3. For the categories question the app works this way, so if you use the categories you have to click to open them, otherwise you give up the categories and put all the awards together and you can see them without clicking. 

17 hours ago, Nahash5150 said:

Does uninstalling the application erase the database table?

yes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

@InvisionHQ

Hello there! I have been using your application for almost two years. I absolutely love it! However, today I tried to add a new award but I got the following message:

"2S119/1 The CSRF protection key did not match. This may indicate a plugin or theme is out of date. Please contact technical support for more information."

I renewed the product again to see if it would help, but unfortunately it didn't. What can I do to fix this?

Edited by VIVIK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 11/21/2020 at 4:28 PM, Core4D said:

Hey guys, I just purchased iAwards over Marketplace and everything went smooth until I tried to give award. This is the error message I am getting

image.thumb.png.6a0b76e8073c1ca7baf6cfe9e663a144.png

Also, I am on latest IPS update.

Getting the same error here. Is he responsive and can fix this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue where the award is overlapping the description/reason on the profile page. This would be an issue since all our awards will be about the same size (183x36px). I have already set the size in the admin panel.

Please see attached screenshots. Any fix for this? I'm using IPS 4.5.4.2 :)

EDIT: The same is also the case on the standalone awards page.

 

firefox_TwFCZVdOlX.thumb.png.d179c4100b7382192f3c7e7a1a77c934.png

firefox_5baZzd4nsn.thumb.png.2e3d1bd7433c1c059cacdc7b5fe89fa2.png

Edited by capei
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customise content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy