iAwards

At this time there isn't a way to limit how many awards that someone can give. They would have to only have access to those awards, although if you have Rules then you may be able to limit it from specific categories? You'd have to verify with @Kevin Carwile about that though.

You can, however, limit the member to only being able to have 1 award per award or if they can get it multiple times.

55 minutes ago, Vianney Gantelmi said:

I'd like to use this plugin to allow the members to choose 1 or 2 classes icon and show them on their profile/posts. Is that possible?

37 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

If you have Rules then you may be able to... You'd have to verify with @Kevin Carwile about that though.

One way I can think of would be to create a custom data field for your members in rules, and set it up as a select list with all the different 2-class combinations as options. Set it as public access so that each member can edit their own selection from their profile.

Then create rules for when the data field is updated which add the two awards from the selected option and (*removes all other class awards).

* Removing awards is not an iAwards rules action as of yet unfortunately.

Hi, i am trying to use iAwards. I have some bugs to report:

- Sometimes strange things happen at the "manage" form: when copying an award to a new one, if you delete the new award picture, it will delete the old award picture too.
- Sometimes the pictures suddenly disappear. The size of the picture turns to "0 bytes" which is odd
- The screen that shows the award list (the .../awards address) doesn't show all the awards. A bug here to solve.

Also, i get this EX2 error:

Edited by xtech
1 hour ago, xtech said:

- Sometimes strange things happen at the "manage" form: when copying an award to a new one, if you delete the new award picture, it will delete the old award picture too.
- Sometimes the pictures suddenly disappear. The size of the picture turns to "0 bytes" which is odd
- The screen that shows the award list (the .../awards address) doesn't show all the awards. A bug here to solve.

Thanks for reporting, i will have a look at this issue.

4 hours ago, -RAW- said:

Thanks for reporting, i will have a look at this issue.

For the error on the user settings i posted a quick fix at invisionizer, will also post a quick fix for the copy image issue.

I am only waiting for the remove award action from Kevin to upload v1.0.2.

13 hours ago, xtech said:

I don't have that problem! however my awards aren't running yet

10 hours ago, craigf136 said:

Quick question for @Kevin Carwile - if I setup a rule that awards say a donor medal to a member, does it check the primary group only or does it also check secondary groups? I've removed the medal for myself for donating, logged out and back in but no award. My primary group is admin and secondary group I have multiple selected.

It would check all member groups including secondary groups. The condition uses the IPS core $member->inGroup() method to check for groups, which itself uses all member groups.