Community

-RAW-

iAwards

3 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

The version for IPS 4.2 is for tests/report bugs only. DO NOT use it in your online board because it is UNSUPPORTED at this time. 

I will add you to a conversation. 

Sure, thank you. Playing around on my test board with beta 4 so going to check it out. Can yo please also check my PM for tutorials add-on. 

Is there anyway we can demo this on our board to see what it does and if it fits our needs?

We would only need it for a day to see if it can do what we need.

Edited by Roughdawg4

Getting this error, not sure how to fix. @-RAW-

SELECT count(*) FROM `awards_awards` WHERE award_cat_id = IS NULL
IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'IS NULL' at line 1 (1064)
#0 /patch/to/forums/public_html/forum/system/Db/Select.php(356): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Helpers\\T...', Array, true)
#1 /patch/to/forums/public_html/forum/system/Db/Select.php(418): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /patch/to/forums/public_html/forum/system/Db/Select.php(339): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /patch/to/forums/public_html/forum/system/Helpers/Table/Db.php(312): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#4 /patch/to/forums/public_html/forum/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(466): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Db->getRows(Array)
#5 /patch/to/forums/public_html/forum/applications/awards/modules/front/awards/awards.php(75): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 /patch/to/forums/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(97): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_awards->manage()
#7 /patch/to/forums/public_html/forum/applications/awards/modules/front/awards/awards.php(25): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /patch/to/forums/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_awards->execute()
#9 /patch/to/forums/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

NVM, I fixed the issue.

Edited by RDxZen

9 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 1.1.0:

• IPS 4.2 compatibility

Can this be installed to a 4.1.19 install as well?

With this latest update, I seem to have lost group functionality. I can't seem to edit or create groups. Any ideas on this, folks?

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to IPS\awards\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_Awarded::__construct() must be an instance of IPS\Member, instance of IPS\Member\Group given, called in /home/oldblood/public_html/system/Application/Application.php on line 755 and defined (4096)
#0 /home/oldblood/public_html/applications/awards/extensions/core/ContentRouter/Awarded.php(38): IPS\IPS::errorHandler(4096, 'Argument 1 pass...', '/home/oldblood/...', 38, Array)
#1 /home/oldblood/public_html/system/Application/Application.php(755): IPS\awards\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_Awarded->__construct(Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#2 /home/oldblood/public_html/system/Application/Application.php(302): IPS\_Application->extensions('core', 'ContentRouter', true, Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#3 /home/oldblood/public_html/applications/core/extensions/core/GroupForm/Content.php(35): IPS\_Application::allExtensions('core', 'ContentRouter', Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#4 /home/oldblood/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(188): IPS\core\extensions\core\GroupForm\_Content->process(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#5 /home/oldblood/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#6 /home/oldblood/public_html/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(34): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /home/oldblood/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#8 /home/oldblood/public_html/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, [OBAG] Drew said:

With this latest update, I seem to have lost group functionality. I can't seem to edit or create groups. Any ideas on this, folks?

Please read:

You're using a file that was requested to be deleted in september, 2016. Delete the file and you're fine.

Pre purchase question: what´s the current situation of this app? is it still owned by raw and adriano is currently providing temporal support?

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

An old awards app.

Thanks ^^ (and thanks for such a speedy reply, I was not expecting it so quickly :D)

I just got the app literally 15 minutes ago, and I have to say it's probably the best & most useful app we've installed on our website so far! Can't wait to try it out to its full potential :D!

Hello. Can you help me?

I installed a new version of the iAwards and can not add a medal to the user

There was a configuration or server error:

Exception: You cannot award others. (0)
#0 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\awards\modules\admin\awards\_manage->addAward()
#1 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/forum/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#2 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/forum/applications/awards/modules/admin/awards/manage.php(36): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#3 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\awards\modules\admin\awards\_manage->execute()
#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web1/web/forum/admin/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

I'm sorry for my english...