iAwards

4 hours ago, NoGi said:

Don't forget that 4.2 ACP bug where it crashes when you try to edit a member group.

That ISN'T a bug/issue since last September when Raw requested people to delete a file. I can't delete a file via upgrader, so that's up to the user to read and do what the dev requests. 

12 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

That ISN'T a bug/issue since last September when Raw requested people to delete a file. I can't delete a file via upgrader, so that's up to the user to read and do what the dev requests. 

Which file was that? This was a working iAwards on 4.19.3 upgraded to 4.2 alpha and that's when it broke.

TypeError: Argument 1 passed to IPS\awards\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_Awarded::__construct() must be an instance of IPS\Member or null, instance of IPS\Member\Group given, called in /var/www/html/forum/system/Application/Application.php on line 753 (0)
#0 /var/www/html/forum/system/Application/Application.php(753): IPS\awards\extensions\core\ContentRouter\_Awarded->__construct(Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#1 /var/www/html/forum/system/Application/Application.php(303): IPS\_Application->extensions('core', 'ContentRouter', true, Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#2 /var/www/html/forum/applications/core/extensions/core/GroupForm/Content.php(36): IPS\_Application::allExtensions('core', 'ContentRouter', Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#3 /var/www/html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(189): IPS\core\extensions\core\GroupForm\_Content->process(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form), Object(IPS\Member\Group))
#4 /var/www/html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(86): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->form()
#5 /var/www/html/forum/applications/core/modules/admin/members/groups.php(35): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_groups->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/forum/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

If you can let me know the file, I'll delete it and test again.

I think you are confused. Again, it had no changes regarding index. The index will display the MAIN awards. When you click in the award title, it goes to a page where lists all awards in the main award. It is ALWAYS like that.

It's there on my screenshots above. It's the same for 4.1 and 4.2.

In your last image, I can clearly see 2 awards in the COVER UPLOADS category. When you click on it, you'll see the two awards listed in the index and total members awarded. Click in number of members, you'll see the members in a popup. 

That's how is always worked. 

10 minutes ago, KPDub said:

For clarity, is this being supported by @Adriano Faria now?

On 1/10/2017 at 5:15 PM, Adriano Faria said:

Raw talked to me today earlier. He got some problems in his personal life and he couldn't support your resources as it should. So I will support them for a couple of months or so, until Raw got everything sorted and be able to support them again. I'm only waiting for IPS (marketplace moderator and Management) to agree to with it then I'll be supporting it.

I will require a few days to learn how this app (and the others) works. In the meantime, please list the issues with it so I can take a look.

Thank you.