iAwards

7 minutes ago, Simon Woods said:

@Wicked007, you were right in the first place; Adriano is the man to ask for help.

He is maintaining this app in RAW's absence.

@TheJackal84, if you look back in the topic you will see proof of this.

Maybe @-RAW- should come on and edit his topics explaining he is not here etc because if I knew that I would never or bought the app, I don't pay for stuff the devs don't support, while it's nice @Adriano Faria is helping @-RAW- work will always come 2nd to Adriano

Edited by TheJackal84
2 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Maybe @-RAW- should come on and edit his topics explaining he is not here etc because if I knew that I would never or bought the app

Maybe. However, this is a complex issue and I wouldn't presume to know what individual developers can or can't do at any given moment.

I've been using the app since before Adriano took over; it was working OK at that time and even better since he made updates to it.

2 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

If any of you can't wait for the weekend, I suggest you to fill a refund request. If you can can wait, I HAVE A LIFE! Drinking a beer right now!

ENJOY your BEER ! 

Ill leave you to the WE , did not know you were away enjoying some private time.

I FULLY RESPECT that.

3 minutes ago, Wicked007 said:

Maybe it is conflicting with some other Apps we got running. Ill just wait until Andriano gets to it and go from there ... maybe its something small and im getting all worried about nothing at all.

No its not I use it on a site with nothing else on, I only have the site to develop stuff

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

If any of you can't wait for the weekend, I suggest you to fill a refund request. If you can can wait, I HAVE A LIFE! Drinking a beer right now!

Not saying we can't wait I only just found out the author don't support it, I don't want/need the app I bought it so I could add the info panel award box to my plugin as I use my own elements on it and iAwards won't find it, Until I can test it I can't release my update, Anyway enjoy your beers its 3am here and I am off to bed

Just now, TheJackal84 said:

No its not I use it on a site with nothing else on, I only have the site to develop stuff

Not saying we can't wait I only just found out the author don't support it, I don't want/need the app I bought it so I could add the info panel award box to my plugin as I use my own elements on it and iAwards won't find it, Until I can test it I can't release my update, Anyway enjoy your beers its 3am here and I am off to bed

Almost drunk now. I'll take a look when I'm fine.  ?

8 hours ago, Wicked007 said:

Ive narrowed down my problem to the app

FIXED NAVIGATION BAR 

as long as i keep that Disabled im able to use iAwards 

The minute i enable that app i get the EX0 ERROR

Hope that helps you to help me . LOL

By any chance, do you have a custom theme? Maybe try running the app on the default theme?

6 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Hi. Which error exactly? Many posts since yesterday. 

Only error is when trying to give a award to any user

rT5lIT3.png&key=662b413622f4decb4f275f28

In dev mode

OutOfRangeException
OutOfRangeException
No message
		/* Load it */
		try
		{
			$row = static::constructLoadQuery( $id, $idField, $extraWhereClause )->first();
		}
		catch ( \UnderflowException $e )
		{
			throw new \OutOfRangeException;
		}

IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecordload
            try
			{
                $award = \IPS\awards\Awards::load($values['award_id']->id);
            }
			catch (\UnderflowException $e){}

Edited by TheJackal84

Hello @Adriano Faria and everyone

So on our website we have set the award to be issued by the account 'British Borders' as shown below:

cc595402f5d7b5796ed4c0b6756be3f9.png

However when an award is being issued the above setting is not detected for some reason and instead the award is granted to you by yourself as shown below:

f9338b7c087fc01f6abb489741e910db.png

This has always been the case and we are eager to resolve this.