iAwards

ahh... perhaps I have an issue then. So on that page I see the top awarded and even can drag in the latest awarded widgets but the center just says "there is nothing here yet".

Now I upgraded - I had the awards module previously in IPS 3.xx but upgrade to 4 and then upgraded to the latest iawards.

Hi,

i have ipb 4.1.19.2 (Cloud solution) and have installed iAwards 1.0.9.1 

im having trouble awarding my members. 

Installation went great no mistakes ... I even was able to award on the test forum 

Im getting error EX0 when i try to award a member an Award.

What can i do to correct this...

Is there any way that you can send me the dev file for the user info panel on the topic post bit? I have created a plugin and 60% of the people have your app and want the feature on their user info panel but its not showing, I assume its looking for a division that's not in my plugin so I thought I can add your {{if statement}} to my plugin

23 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Is there any way that you can send me the dev file for the user info panel on the topic post bit? I have created a plugin and 60% of the people have your app and want the feature on their user info panel but its not showing, I assume its looking for a division that's not in my plugin so I thought I can add your {{if statement}} to my plugin

6 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

If I have to buy it that's fine but I won't be breaking any rules etc if I add his statement to my panel will I? Obviously it is only the if app installed and if user has awards etc but I just want to be sure

Edited by TheJackal84
20 hours ago, Wicked007 said:

Hi,

i have ipb 4.1.19.2 (Cloud solution) and have installed iAwards 1.0.9.1 

im having trouble awarding my members. 

Installation went great no mistakes ... I even was able to award on the test forum 

Im getting error EX0 when i try to award a member an Award.

What can i do to correct this...

any and all help would be appreciated

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

Post the content of the error log. 

do you mean that what is showing up when i get the error ? Or where can i get the log you need ?

Also could i send that to you by PM ? I dont really like posting anything like that on the open forum for everyone to see.

Thanks very much ... !!

Hello @Adriano Faria and everyone

So on our website we have set the award to be issued by the account 'British Borders' as shown below:

cc595402f5d7b5796ed4c0b6756be3f9.png

However when an award is being issued the above setting is not detected for some reason and instead the award is granted to you by yourself as shown below:

f9338b7c087fc01f6abb489741e910db.png

This has always been the case and we are eager to resolve this.

@TheJackal84 i think you might have misunderstood me.

I did not ask you if you had contacted @Adriano Faria :)

My message was suppose to be directed at him to let him know that was the same error i got and to ask if he had looked at my PM that i sent to him.

Sorry for the confusion i might have caused.

As for the $$$ i thought Andriano was the Author of the App , definitly my mistake.

Edited by Wicked007
1 minute ago, Wicked007 said:

@TheJackal84 i think you might have misunderstood me.

I did not ask you if you had contacted @Adriano Faria :)

My message was suppose to be directed at him to let him know that was the same error i got and to ask if he had looked at my PM that i sent to him.

Sorry for the confusion i might have caused.

As for the $$$ i thought Andriano was the Author of the App , definitly my mistake.

Oh ok I get you now,No its @-RAW- upload and support topic but his PM is disabled so this is the only way to speak to him

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

If not we will just have to request a refund from IPS as it don't work and there is no support

that would not be good as i was really hoping to use this app on my forum.  Is there any alternative that you know of that we could go to ?

2 minutes ago, Wicked007 said:

What is strange (or maybe not ) the Awards app worked on the test forum that we used to test before we bought. It was running 4.1.19.1 had NO problem at all.

Yeah that is a bit strange but then it is a bug as well as its happening to 2 new installs