iAwards

13 hours ago, hunterm267 said:

unfortunately, the issue in upgrading the application remains, and the IPS support directed me to the application creator to get support on the issue.

13 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Make a FRESH install; not an upgrade. Then after INSTALL, there will be a tool to import data. 

Now I'm able to post screenshots:

Capturar.png

Steps to follow:

1. Buy the iAwards on Marketplace (you don't show as a buyer of this app, unless you have bought it in someone else's name)
  2. Do a FRESH install of the iAwards app
  3. After installed, go to Admin CP -> Awards -> Upgrade -> HQ Awards.
  4. Follow the instructions that will appear to you.

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

Now I'm able to post screenshots:

Capturar.png

Steps to follow:

1. Buy the iAwards on Marketplace (you don't show as a buyer of this app, unless you have bought it in someone else's name)
  2. Do a FRESH install of the iAwards app
  3. After installed, go to Admin CP -> Awards -> Upgrade -> HQ Awards.
  4. Follow the instructions that will appear to you.

It has been purchased indeed in someone else's name (I am our community administrator; the community owner purchased the various software).

At any rate; thank you very much for the reply. I appreciate it :)

What's New in Version 1.0.9:

New Features:

• Added ability to award mutlple members at same time (new setting - up to 30 members)
  • New setting to remove requirement from REASON when deleting an award
  • New setting to control number of awards that will be displayed per page in member profile tab
  • New setting to display the member who gave the award in member profile tab

Improvements:

• Templates reworked to make it more IPS4 styles
  • Script optimization

Just upgraded the application to the latest version.

@Adriano Faria

Recieving the following error when visiting the /awards page:

SELECT count(*) FROM `awards_awards` WHERE award_cat_id = IS NULL
IPS\Db\Exception: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'IS NULL' at line 1 (1064)

@Adriano Faria I found the only way around this was to backup the SQL award tables, drop them, uninstall, reinstall then import the tablets (issue fixed)

I notice at some point the layout has been amended into categories rather than showing all the awards on the /award page... is there anyway to revert to the old look or is this how its going to appear going forward ?

8 hours ago, RoleplayUK said:

I notice at some point the layout has been amended into categories rather than showing all the awards on the /award page... is there anyway to revert to the old look or is this how its going to appear going forward ?

The app is how it is since when I started to support it about a week or so. I don't know how it was before or how ourdated you were. As I'm supporting it temporarily (to fix bugs and not change layout), I suggest you to wait for Raw's return and request this change for him.

5 hours ago, RoleplayUK said:

I ve ran into another issue when used with the rule system

Innever used Ruled and that was my only condition to accept support this. You better try support with other user.

46 minutes ago, micronx said:

You can't give a award to Multiple members in the ACP

No, only in public side. I'll take a look in next version.

Adriano thankyou for supporting this while RAW is absent.

@Adriano Faria I have gone back to where I was (Version 1.0.6) and updated version by version carefully testing the awards and testing the automated awarding of them via @Kevin Carwile rules application.

Every version works fine except 1.0.9, The rules application stops producing any logs in the acp and on the frontend keeps showing the below image, Infact at one point it wouldnt let me see the forums or access the ACP and this message just kept appearing.

432b7d08f2ca4656909e431f2c8d277f.png

I know your not supporting this but it is something alot of busy community's use where its impossible to manually issue awards.

Something in 1.0.9 must have changed as i can confirm 1.0.8.5 is working fine with the rules application, I will use 1.0.8.5 for now but in the future would like to upgrade espically if there are bugs and would be very greatful if you could look into what you changed and if that could of caused some issues with the rules RAW and Kevin wrote for the intergration.

15 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I sent a new version this morning to @RoleplayUK with a possible fix. 

Will send to you too, @EmpireKickass.

I need to know if it works so I can update the file on marketplace. 

Sorry for not responding, I just read all messages. Been an busy day for me. I uploaded the new file. 

I don't know if the this log will help or not, but It's all same log. 

Unknown column 'perm_' in 'where clause'
SELECT perm_type_id FROM `*****_core_permission_index` AS `core_permission_index` WHERE core_permission_index.app='awards' AND core_permission_index.perm_type='awards' AND (( FIND_IN_SET(2,perm_) ) OR perm_='*' )
 | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | /system/Db/Db.php                                                          | [IPS\Db\_Exception].__construct                                               | 393               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | /system/Db/Select.php                                                      | [IPS\_Db].preparedQuery                                                       | 346               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | /system/Db/Select.php                                                      | [IPS\Db\_Select].runQuery                                                     | 408               |
 | /system/Content/Item.php                                                   | [IPS\Db\_Select].rewind                                                       | 2343              |
 | /system/Helpers/Table/Content.php                                          | [IPS\Content\_Item].getItemsWithPermission                                    | 270               |
 | /system/Helpers/Table/Table.php                                            | [IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content].getRows                                          | 451               |
 | /applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php                       | [IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table].__toString                                         | 503               |
 |                                                                            | [IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile].content                             |                   |
 | /system/Dispatcher/Controller.php                                          | [].call_user_func                                                             | 85                |
 | /applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php                       | [IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller].execute                                          | 65                |
 | /system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php                                          | [IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile].execute                             | 129               |
 | /index.php                                                                 | [IPS\_Dispatcher].run                                                         | 13                |

All errors are by the awards and Rules plugin