Jump to content

iAwards


-RAW-

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'm new to the app. Not sure exactly what a limites award is or what it should do when awarding someone. Anyway, a friendly error message would be better.

Will take a look.

I know, that you took over the work from -RAW! 1000 thanks for this. My message should not have been infriendly and it wasn't intended to be, I respect a lot what you are doing for the community! Just wanted to add the error report :)

A limited award is found in

ACP -> Awards -> Manage -> Category Name -> Award Name -> Edit -> Options -> Activate limited edition

Limited edition restricts users being able to receive awards one after one. When one award is given to a member, an admin has to press "still available" in ACP, so another one can be given to another member.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Cyboman said:

A limited award is found in

ACP -> Awards -> Manage -> Category Name -> Award Name -> Edit -> Options -> Activate limited edition

Limited edition restricts users being able to receive awards one after one. When one award is given to a member, an admin has to press "still available" in ACP, so another one can be given to another member.

Tks. Will check it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, GrooveOnBeat said:

Suggestion
Can the requirement to fill in "Reason" be removed please?

When both rewarding and removing awards, the Reasons is a required field. For most times it's unnecessary to have.

Ok. I'll take a look in next release. I rather add a setting so admin decides how will use it in their boards. :yes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New features!

- Remove requirement from REASON when deleting an award:

On 15/01/2017 at 6:12 AM, GrooveOnBeat said:

Can the requirement to fill in "Reason" be removed please?

When both rewarding and removing awards, the Reasons is a required field. For most times it's unnecessary to have.

Capturar.png


- Pagination and member who gave the award in member profile tab:

Capturar.png

Results:

Capturar.png

 

- Awarding mutlple members at same time.

7 hours ago, micronx said:

Can you add the possibility to give a award to multiple users ?

 

3 hours ago, Unlucky said:

plus 1

took me ages to do 200 users

Added 30 members max per time:

Capturar.png

See it in action:

I'll wait a few days to release this versiion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:00 AM, Adriano Faria said:

New features!

- Remove requirement from REASON when deleting an award:

Capturar.png


- Pagination and member who gave the award in member profile tab:

Capturar.png

Results:

Capturar.png

 

- Awarding mutlple members at same time.

 

Added 30 members max per time:

Capturar.png

See it in action:

I'll wait a few days to release this versiion.

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi there,

When trying to update our awards on our forums (currently, in our board, called jawards), it receives an IPS error. I contacted IPS support, and they said to contact the application creator for support. Does updating the application require deleting the old one and re uploading the new? I notice that it is now called iAwards and our version is jawards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hunterm267 said:

Hi there,

When trying to update our awards on our forums (currently, in our board, called jawards), it receives an IPS error. I contacted IPS support, and they said to contact the application creator for support. Does updating the application require deleting the old one and re uploading the new? I notice that it is now called iAwards and our version is jawards.

jAwards is another plugin, from IP.Board 3.4: https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/371926-hq-awards/

It has nothing to do with this one here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

jAwards is another plugin, from IP.Board 3.4: https://invisionpower.com/forums/topic/371926-hq-awards/

It has nothing to do with this one here.

Thank you for your answer. I referred with a fellow forum admin who confirmed that we did indeed used to use jAwards, and migrated to iAwards with 4.0. 

However, unfortunately, the issue in upgrading the application remains, and the IPS support directed me to the application creator to get support on the issue. The error I am receiving when attempting the update is:

install issue.png

Any ideas? the /applications directory is writeable and fully 777 (at this time).

Please also note that the maximum php upload size is 7mb, well above the ~350kb size of the upgrade.

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...