iAwards

@Jesse Rapczak It shouldn't say iAwards on the front end, it should just say Awards but you should be able to use the "Quick Translator" to change the name to whatever you want.

@Jimmy Gavekort At this time, fast fixes are only available on Invisionizer. We will get it updated into the next release. You have been provided access to the iAwards forums.

@David.. The price has not changed since release.

1 hour ago, Morrigan said:

@Jesse Rapczak It shouldn't say iAwards on the front end, it should just say Awards but you should be able to use the "Quick Translator" to change the name to whatever you want.

It shows 'iAwards' in both the breadcrumbs and also the page name in the browser tab - http://survivetheark.com/index.php?/awards/

Quick Translator only changes the language on 'my account', not for everyone. It says so right in the tool description.

Edited by Jesse Rapczak
On February 1, 2016 at 7:29 AM, Jimmy Gavekort said:

The version was now updated on here, did this also include fix for "The member has already been awarded" with rules?

Added at invisionizer, this will be added on the next update but if you need it now you can check there.

19 hours ago, -RAW- said:

Added at invisionizer, this will be added on the next update but if you need it now you can check there.

Can you confirm that the upgrade option with IPS, is supported with your plugin fully? Or do i need to re-install, and re-add all awards each time.

Hi,

You almost convinced me to buy. :)

Concerning the features:

1. Can you send individual emails or PM to special members when a user is awarded?
  2. Is it possible to build 2 independent award systems inside the app? F.e. one for regular members and another one for a commercial group?
  3. What is the initial award routine, when you first run the tool? Does it initially reward the conditions in the past?
  4. Anybody has a recommendation for award image creations, f.e. png with transparent background? What is the best graphic format to look good on light and dark skins?
  5. Are you planning to do upgrades for a long time?

Thx and regards

T

1. Can you send individual emails or PM to special members when a user is awarded? It's not a part of the default functionality but I do believe that you can add that through the Rules.
  2. Is it possible to build 2 independent award systems inside the app? F.e. one for regular members and another one for a commercial group? If you are talking about making it to where certain things show up depending on the usergroup? That is not a feature, no. You can have awards that can only be awarded to members in specific group.
  3. What is the initial award routine, when you first run the tool? Does it initially reward the conditions in the past? The only tool available is the one that allows you to upgrade from previous award systems (Awards by pederfi or HQ Awards). The Rules app, with correct Rules setup should be able to suffice this as well though.
  4. Anybody has a recommendation for award image creations, f.e. png with transparent background? What is the best graphic format to look good on light and dark skins? That is personal preference. I prefer PNGs and normally designing them with a glow or border will make them stand out on either depending on if the award is light or dark.
  5. Are you planning to do upgrades for a long time? We plan to do them for the foreseeable future that I know of.
11 hours ago, Cyboman said:

Hi,

You almost convinced me to buy. :)

Concerning the features:

1. Can you send individual emails or PM to special members when a user is awarded?
  2. Is it possible to build 2 independent award systems inside the app? F.e. one for regular members and another one for a commercial group?
  3. What is the initial award routine, when you first run the tool? Does it initially reward the conditions in the past?
  4. Anybody has a recommendation for award image creations, f.e. png with transparent background? What is the best graphic format to look good on light and dark skins?
  5. Are you planning to do upgrades for a long time?

Thx and regards

T

I have pretty much everything you need setup on our system using the Rules system.

I'd like to report an issue I just discovered regarding this app: if a member has a comma in their username, they cannot be given awards from the ACP. Typing their name and clicking 'send' leads to an error and their name is turned into two names. The app somehow considers that there are two separate members instead of one.

On 1/25/2016 at 0:50 AM, Kevin Carwile said:

One way I can think of would be to create a custom data field for your members in rules, and set it up as a select list with all the different 2-class combinations as options. Set it as public access so that each member can edit their own selection from their profile.

Then create rules for when the data field is updated which add the two awards from the selected option and (*removes all other class awards).

* Removing awards is not an iAwards rules action as of yet unfortunately.

Hello.

I want to make a rule, that basically checks if the member joined the first three months of my forum launch.

Example: NOVEMBER 1 2015 > FEBRUARY 1 2016
How would I do this? I can't find any rule that fits, such as compare dates.

this?

U6uMj3E.png

Oh, and look at all these errors.. Pages! Where should I report this, since this has nothing to do with iAwards..

YNn9yHH.png

Edited by Jimmy Gavekort