iAwards

I have a question about how permissions work:  is there a way to set it so only certain member groups can see awards?

We have set awards to display beneath posts.  In all the permission checkboxes for the categories and the awards within the categories, only certain groups are given any permissions.  Others are given none.  However, it appears that everyone (guests included) can view the awards beneath everyone's post.

So as an example, in the screenshots attached (one for category, one for award), you can see that the group Gryffindor has no checkboxes checked...yet they can see the awards. What does "view" and "read" control if it doesn't control seeing awards?

Permissions1.JPG

Permissions2.JPG

On 3/17/2018 at 10:23 PM, Benjamin Garrison said:

So I created category, created award, uploaded image however it's showing a blank image holder on the award screen

5733e8a8ce1c5ea4d5ebaac0e5144408.png

If I click show image in I get this error message

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

I'm having this same issue with Cloud Community? Is there a resolution for this? It was not described anywhere on purchase that this would not work with with Cloud Community. Would like to check if there's a resolution before I seek a refund? Switching my whole storage solution to S3 is not a good option to accommodate one plugin - the whole point of Cloud Community is to offload managing backend.

Getting the following error when I try to give award:

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/deus/public_html/dev/applications/awards/modules/front/awards/ajaxcreate.php(121): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load('')
#1 /home/deus/public_html/dev/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_ajaxcreate->newAward()
#2 /home/deus/public_html/dev/applications/awards/modules/front/awards/ajaxcreate.php(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/deus/public_html/dev/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_ajaxcreate->execute()
#4 /home/deus/public_html/dev/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

On 4/30/2018 at 6:28 AM, jinnie said:

When deleting an award I'm getting this error, both in the admincp and on the forum.

Issue confirmed, I release a fix today.

3 hours ago, AlexJ said:

Why it says  - Award system is not installed? 

Award system is an old App for IPS 3 (Tool for upgrade)

19 hours ago, InvisionHQ said:

Issue confirmed, I release a fix today.

Award system is an old App for IPS 3 (Tool for upgrade)

Thank you. Can you please help in setting up auto awards? I added the award - 

image.thumb.png.7f9d52e652bcc7338a434a9588eb7a91.png

image.thumb.png.22f34a2d3333791619bd66b9baf14492.png

But it doesn't show up in automation rules - 

• 3 weeks later...