iAwards

@Adriano Faria @RoleplayUK Same error as before you are right.  Here is the error log

SELECT perm_type_id FROM `******_core_permission_index` AS `core_permission_index` WHERE core_permission_index.app='awards' AND core_permission_index.perm_type='awards' AND (( FIND_IN_SET(4,perm_) ) OR perm_='*' )
IPS\Db\Exception: Unknown column 'perm_' in 'where clause' (1054)
#0 /public_html/system/Db/Select.php(346): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\Content\\_...', Array)
#1 /public_html/system/Db/Select.php(408): IPS\Db\_Select->runQuery()
#2 /public_html/system/Content/Item.php(2343): IPS\Db\_Select->rewind()
#3 /public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Content.php(270): IPS\Content\_Item::getItemsWithPermission(Array, 'awarded_date de...', NULL, 'read', false, 0, Object(IPS\Member), false, false, false, true, Array, false, true, true, true, false)
#4 /public_html/system/Helpers/Table/Table.php(451): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Content->getRows(Array)
#5 /public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(503): IPS\Helpers\Table\_Table->__toString()
#6 [internal function]: IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->content()
#7 /public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#8 /public_html/applications/core/modules/front/members/profile.php(65): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\core\modules\front\members\_profile->execute()
#10/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#11 {main}

3 minutes ago, EmpireKickass said:

then scroll ri down to see the iawards on the panel LOL

Can you see it on my image above? I can't. :lol:

Maybe this is something added via Rules integration?

As I said before, permissions were not touched in versions I released. You said you didn't changed for a year. So, I'm sorry. We can really spend a good time here talking about this or you can try to get some help with Kevin.

A nice test would someone make a fresh install of any version before 1.0.9 and aee if it's there and working.

1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

Can you see it on my image above? I can't. :lol:

Maybe this is something added via Rules integration?

As I said before, permissions were not touched in versions I released. You said you didn't changed for a year. So, I'm sorry. We can really spend a good time here talking about this or you can try to get some help with Kevin.

A nice test would someone make a fresh install of any version before 1.0.9 and aee if it's there and working.

okay. I'll have to see till tomorrow myself as it's getting late. But the last version before 1.0.8.1 something worked with no errors.. Just started happen allot with 1.0.9.

10 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I'll take a look in the Awards model tomorrow, anyway. This is automatic, AFAIK.

That's why it doesn't appear to me, @RoleplayUK and @EmpireKickass. On last september Raw removed that option and requested everybody to remove a folder/file:

On 23/09/2016 at 5:38 PM, -RAW- said:

For the rest having this issue just delete /applications/awards/extensions/ContentRouter  folder.

App update/uninstall won't delete files, so this is not supported since last september.

As you both didn't delete the folder/file, it appears to you.

That was removed and the tab showing the awards was added.

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

App update/uninstall won't delete files, so this is not supported since last september.

As you both didn't delete the folder/file, it appears to you.

That was removed and the tab showing the awards was added.

Right, I was not told about this. when there is an new update I go to the download page read the new release notes then download. it didn't say anything about deleting 

By the way it's /applications/awards/extensions/core then ContentRouter

On 1/22/2017 at 4:11 PM, Adriano Faria said:

I can't reproduce this. I believe is something related to MariaDB/cache issue . There's another user with same issue. 

See if the issue in the image below is happening with you:

IMG_0574.thumb.PNG.04a433ccd0a2cfd79f1796bfbdeb27a8.PNG

The issue is in the breadcrumb.

@ADKGamers, have you managed to make yours work?

My apologies for the late reply.  I haven't gotten it to work yet. 

Getting this error when trying to re order awards in a category

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(0)
#1 /home/ccrccinv/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(934): call_user_func(Array, 0)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Node\_Controller->reorder()
#3 /home/ccrccinv/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#4 /home/ccrccinv/public_html/system/Node/Controller.php(63): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#5 /home/ccrccinv/public_html/applications/awards/modules/admin/awards/manage.php(36): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/ccrccinv/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\awards\modules\admin\awards\_manage->execute()
#7 /home/ccrccinv/public_html/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

This error when awarding a limited edition medal that is still open:

Exception: Sorry to be able to award you must disable the limited edition still available option. (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_ajaxcreate->newAward()
#1 /home/binaryc1/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): call_user_func(Array)
#2 /home/binaryc1/public_html/community/applications/awards/modules/front/awards/ajaxcreate.php(21): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#3 /home/binaryc1/public_html/community/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\awards\modules\front\awards\_ajaxcreate->execute()
#4 /home/binaryc1/public_html/community/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#5 {main}

Also get four 1's on front of any award name on mobile, for example 1111Team Award

Edited by MadMcardle

Hi,

We are Using iAwards with the Automation Rules, and we are running into this issue:

Every time an automatic rule is implemented and an award is given to a member the reason shows " No reason provided. ". however if we manually giving the awards the reason shows.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks

Edited by Oren Arizoni