iAwards

2 minutes ago, Unlucky said:

How fixed?

Is there a new version available to download?

If so I didn't get a file update notification as normal

Take it easy, Unlucky. I just installed the app and I'm fixing bugs on my dev install. When I have a good number of fixes applied, I will release a new version. That's why I asked which problems the app has:

3 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I will require a few days to learn how this app (and the others) works. In the meantime, please list the issues with it so I can take a look.

I won't solve all your issues in one single day, believe me.

Edited by Adriano Faria
7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

I think I will change some lang bits... like:

Capturar.png

Manage? It should be Categories.

that would better as Manage sound like manage a setting when really making catergories.

Also, not sure why it shows the category name twice in the public side:

i believe top one the header i going call it should be removed but that my view.

Capturar.png

The cat is to display the awards, so Awards would fit better there.

Also, is there any specific reason why it doesn't has subcategories?

No idea never thought must about it but no one really asked that question.

Edited by Theme Tent UK
4 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Ok, tks... Trying to fix here. Not sure what's happening; it is trying to load the category data and everything seems fine.

The bug little different then one had but my version awards so hopefully will work for you I am on my iPhone and can't download the file needed send you.

1 minute ago, Adriano Faria said:

He was trying to load cat data with \IPS\awards\Awards when should be \IPS\awards\Cats. This is fixed... but appears another error. :)

Ah well did find few bugs in admin within two files from top my head and one error in front files but without being at pc could tell you what did so wish had windows phone at times might allow me download lol.

5 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

I will require a few days to learn how this app (and the others) works. In the meantime, please list the issues with it so I can take a look.

Thank you, all we needed to know is where this had been abandoned or not and it sounds like Raw has his priorities right and in the short term found someone to carry the baton so to speak. Good to see development continues and hope he sorts things out and returns soon.

On 10/01/2017 at 11:28 PM, SammyS said:

Great news! at this point Adriano should be some kind of associate of IPB, as he´s developing and supporting a lot of apps for us

I have said many times that they should hire him, he is fantastic, I love this man!

23 hours ago, Joey_M said:

Way to go @Adriano Faria, you deserve a medal mate.

Or perhaps we could give him an... award. -snerk-

Edited by Claire Field