How i can disable more button in articles?

ipbfuck

6 hours ago, laltroweb.it said:

1) more (full article) is present also if article contain a simple "test" (i think is best to setup only after some chars...);

2) comments are disabled, but i see "0 comments" in all articles

1. Open  Pages->Templates->Database Templates->Category Articles->entry

Find

<section class='ipsType_normal ipsType_richText ipsType_break ipsSpacer_both' data-ipsTruncate data-ipsTruncate-size='7 lines' data-ipsTruncate-type='remove'>

Change '7 lines' with the value that you want.

Value example 'all lines' also works.

2. Database -> Permissions

1) no, atm 7 line can be ok, but "read more" is present also with just only one byte (and smilies isn't present ecc...). in my humble opinion this not work as expected.

if i have just one word like "test :)" i cannot understand the presence of read more button and absence of smilies :/

2) comments are disabled in permission, and also in database settings, but "0 comments" is still there :|

-

i'll try to hidden via css (or use "Show record list" instead of "Show records like articles")... ;)

23 minutes ago, laltroweb.it said:

1) no, atm 7 line can be ok, but "read more" is present also with just only one byte (and smilies isn't present ecc...). in my humble opinion this not work as expected.

if i have just one word like "test :)" i cannot understand the presence of read more button and absence of smilies :/

2) comments are disabled in permission, and also in database settings, but "0 comments" is still there :|

-

i'll try to hidden via css (or use "Show record list" instead of "Show records like articles")... ;)

Add in Custom css

.ipsList_inline{display:none}

Archived