Billing information

John McCane

I highly dislike the fact that I can not choose what my members have to tell me in the billing information area.
I can not remove the preset fields.

If anyone is confused, I am talking about the First name, Last name, Billing address, etc.... 
I don't want to or need to know this information about my customers as they are subscribing to VIP Features and software downloads on my website.

PLEASE make it possible to customize this, or at least skip that step.

You claim to be highly customizeable, I beg to differ.

2 hours ago, John McCane said:

Somewhat nice to hear, but development is too slow if it has been on their list since Christmas.
That should honestly not take long for them to do.

Too slow? You're not the only one with feature requests and I assume their current target is to release 4.2 with this request (hopefully) included. 

On 1/10/2016 at 10:40 PM, Martin1980 said:

Too slow? You're not the only one with feature requests and I assume their current target is to release 4.2 with this request (hopefully) included. 

You can barely call this a feature request.
Such simple "feature" should've been built in from the beginning.
Honestly shocked to see how awful it is.

• Management
On 1/10/2016 at 2:33 PM, John McCane said:

Somewhat nice to hear, but development is too slow if it has been on their list since Christmas.
That should honestly not take long for them to do.

Christmas was just over two weeks ago and we unfortunately have pages of things that "shouldn't take long to do." :) I understand this is an important issue to you and as mentioned, it is on our list. I'm afraid I don't have an ETA at this time but will keep this updated. 

• 4 months later...
On 1/11/2016 at 9:08 PM, Lindy said:

Christmas was just over two weeks ago and we unfortunately have pages of things that "shouldn't take long to do." ^_^ I understand this is an important issue to you and as mentioned, it is on our list. I'm afraid I don't have an ETA at this time but will keep this updated. 

Hi Lindy,

This really is a critical issue and can make or break someones business.

We cannot collect billing address information because the last time we did this (switching between subscription manager, then ipnexus and back to subscription manager on the old 3.x) our revenue dropped by nearly 60% when using Ipnexus and having the billing address information fields in the subscription process.

As soon as this requirment to ask for billing address info was removed, our sales returned to normal levels

We need to either switch if off or please provide us a way to remove it from the template.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived