Jump to content

Change Group in Moderator Panel


Adriano Faria
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to sort my members based on secondary group as a job/business description. Like they are X,Y or Z. I use your plugin to select secondary groups at signup, but I am looking for a way to give people the chance to change their secondary group selection if they change position in their company or anyting else (not the primary group though, which is changed only by group promotion). Would that plugin be usable for this purpose or is it really only meant for moderators?

Edited by MarianHärtel
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Maniutek said:

Hello! Is it possible to add an additional option to add other groups in addition to the moderator so that they can use it?

Hi there. Not sure what you’re asking. This doesn’t change someone’s group to a moderator group. It changes any member group to another group by moderators. You can allow all groups to be listed as option, that’s up to you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Sorry, not sure I follow. Can you elaborate?

My point is that when I choose a user, it will show me what groups already have, and so that you can only change or delete, and not add from scratch, because now when I enter the user I show that I do not have groups, I know that he has...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Maniutek said:

My point is that when I choose a user, it will show me what groups already have, and so that you can only change or delete, and not add from scratch, because now when I enter the user I show that I do not have groups, I know that he has...

You mean when you try to add to secondary groups?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, Fighting 13th said:

error EX1052

That is weird and shouldn’t happen. I’ll take a look tomorrow in the morning as I won’t be able to reach my PC today. 

That error indicates an ambiguous column in query. I really don’t recall its queries so your best is to disable the resource today. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

That is weird and shouldn’t happen. I’ll take a look tomorrow in the morning as I won’t be able to reach my PC today. 

That error indicates an ambiguous column in query. I really don’t recall its queries so your best is to disable the resource today. 

Well, I can't say with confidence my mods were able to access it before....and disabling the app didn't seem to work. 

 

I appreciate you looking into this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fighting 13th said:

Well, I can't say with confidence my mods were able to access it before....and disabling the app didn't seem to work. 

 

I appreciate you looking into this.

It would help you post the whole log error to see if it’s related to the plugin. Asking because I use it on my online board and it’s running fine. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

changegrouperror1.thumb.png.b0c1a9e7d0cc0acc441199874f029013.pngchangegrouperror2.thumb.png.e99078cc0af83ff1c0ae7bbef51a0ccd.png

51 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

It would help you post the whole log error to see if it’s related to the plugin. Asking because I use it on my online board and it’s running fine. 

Looks like it was some error with the tournaments app by @TheJackal84. I disabled it for now. The image from 2 hours ago is from the original tournaments app and then the one that says "2 minutes ago" I had the new tournaments app update installed. 

 

 

 

Edited by Fighting 13th
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2018 at 1:08 AM, Fighting 13th said:

changegrouperror1.thumb.png.b0c1a9e7d0cc0acc441199874f029013.pngchangegrouperror2.thumb.png.e99078cc0af83ff1c0ae7bbef51a0ccd.png

Looks like it was some error with the tournaments app by @TheJackal84. I disabled it for now. The image from 2 hours ago is from the original tournaments app and then the one that says "2 minutes ago" I had the new tournaments app update installed.

This is caused by a bug within the IPS framework, it has been reported and fixed in the 4.4 release of IPS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...