Images Refuse To Display in "Article View" Through Pages

Rheddy

No matter what I try, thumbnail images refuse to display through the articles view in Pages when viewing the index page. Now, thumbnail images will display when I create a different database for "movies" or "television" if I create a different database that's loaded into an IP.Content page but thumbnails refuse to load through the default database for Pages. Does anyone know how to properly configure Pages through "article view" so that when you view the Pages index that those thumbnails will appear? For some reason, I can get thumbnail images to display when I create a custom database and load it into another IP.Content page, but they won't display through the default 'Page' index when you're viewing the landing page for IP.Content.

I'm looking for a fix to this problem.

@opentype, that's correct. The image field is turned on for the database and I'm using the default forum template that came with the IPS4 installation/upgrade. Images aren't unbroken as I've uploaded them to the article that I've created and the images do not display as broken. They display perfectly when you click on "read more", they just won't display on the index page through the article view option that I've set for the database.

The problem is, that when I create a custom database for a "movies database", the images will display as they should.

@opentype. Then there's no way to display thumbnail images through article view?I just find it odd that the default Pages index won't display the thumbnail images but they'll display when I create a custom database with the same options. I thought maybe someone would have a fix for displaying such thumbnail images.

8 minutes ago, Morisato said:

I just find it odd that the default Pages index won't display the thumbnail images but they'll display when I create a custom database with the same options. 

I’m sure that is NOT the problem. If they show for one database, but not another, then you have configured the databases differently. But it’s pretty much guesswork unless one can at least see the page or better yet the ACP settings (like the staff could do in a support ticket). I’m sure I would have that resolved in under a minute with access to your account …

Archived