User Groups in Registration Screen & Account Settings

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/21/2016 at 1:16 AM, Maya Andersen said:

Is there a way to force the user to select a group? At the moment some people might forget to set it - and thereby leave it at the default setting.

Same for me. I have mine set up to set their secondary group. I have two listed under this plugin. One is ticked by default.

It would be nice if it was not ticked by default and the user had to select at least one to create their profile.

On 21/07/2016 at 5:16 AM, Maya Andersen said:

Is there a way to force the user to select a group? At the moment some people might forget to set it - and thereby leave it at the default setting.

On 19/08/2016 at 5:14 PM, Ryan@SwiftKey said:

Same for me. I have mine set up to set their secondary group. I have two listed under this plugin. One is ticked by default.

It would be nice if it was not ticked by default and the user had to select at least one to create their profile.

What's New in Version 2.0.5:

• Primary group: Added an empty option in group select so the user needs to pick one.
  • Secondary group: removed the auto checking of first group in the select
  • Secondary group: added new setting to make at least one secondary group required
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/6/2016 at 11:45 AM, Adriano Faria said:

My siste is offline and will be for a while.

I suggest you to follow the file here on IPS so you get notified when a new version is released.

Hi Adriano, 

I know someone suggested before whether a dropdown menu is possible and you said that it isn't, as it would require a full re-write. 

Is it possible then to make it go into columns instead of having a long single column of choices?

2 minutes ago, Paradoxical Issue said:

Hi Adriano, 

I know someone suggested before whether a dropdown menu is possible and you said that it isn't, as it would require a full re-write. 

Is it possible then to make it go into columns instead of having a long single column of choices?

Not sure what you're talking about. Columns where? Can you clarify?