Upgrading to 4.1.6 EROR

qiu shanlong

I seem to be having the same issue.

Seems to be stuck here,

+------+-----------+-----------+-----------------------+---------+------+--------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Id   | User      | Host      | db                    | Command | Time | State        | Info                                                                                                 |
+------+-----------+-----------+-----------------------+---------+------+--------------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| 1342 | removed    | localhost | removed         | Query   | 98   | Sending data | UPDATE ibf_forums_topics SET starter_id=(SELECT author_id FROM ibf_forums_posts WHERE ibf_forums_pos |

Not sure if this part of the upgrade is just painfully slow or not? Took 45 minutes earlier today before I aborted the upgrade. Trying it again now which of course means my site is dead.

Just now, qiu shanlong said:

s5iLoqC.png

Welcome to my world, same issue here.

Yip. Same issue.

@Lindy, not sure if you saw my post above. If it helps the upgrade process seems to be stuck on,

UPDATE ibf_forums_topics SET starter_id=(SELECT author_id FROM ibf_forums_posts WHERE ibf_forums_pos

I've got zero plugins installed as the installation I am trying to upgrade was an upgrade from 3.4.x (I think it was 7 or 8), to 4.1.5.2.

The above upgrade was successful and upon logging in to my admincp I was notified of the upgrade to 4.1.6 which I've been trying to complete for the last 4 or 5 hours.

Archived